All Topics / General Property / Next Booming Spot to Buy?

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

ok C2
    1. England
    2. USA, russia
    3 japan
    4 china

i put 2 at number 2 because you said they were equal 2nd. (smart aren’t i).[:)]
    westan

Profile photo of muppetmuppet
    @muppet

Hi Guys

The prize for selecting the countries in the correct according to Sadam aka George will be that instead of
    being shot by a firing squad
    using automatic weapons
    is that you will be

shot by automatic firing waterpistols.

So wear wet weather gear.

Regards

Profile photo of C2C2
    Participant
    @c2

Hi All

C,USA/R,J and E.

This is still the early stages and will change later.
    Better luck next time.

Which super power is getting the least amount of contracts and a lot less than most other countries?

C2
    Is it true the more you owe the more you grow until the bank steps in?”

Profile photo of SlumLordSlumLord
    @slumlord

I looked into buying in Iraq a few months back, seemed a logical investment to me… Unfortunately my research told me that non-Iraq’s could not own property. If anyone else finds out otherwise it would be great to know.

You should keep in mind before the major runin with the US and the embargo, Iraq was a rich and thriving country and Baghdad offered a real lifestyle scene for the residents.

Have a look at Lebanon now? The Café-bar lifestyle scene is huge there now, but I bet most westerners still think of it as a place where people get shot in the streets with Machine guns.

If I could, I would buy in Iraq.

Slum Lord

Profile photo of C2C2
    Participant
    @c2

Just finished watching the news and it reminded me of this thread that started a little while back. Has this news hit OZ yet.

The contracts issue is starting to hot up and a few countries are starting to complain about not getting enough contracts, especially Canada.

Slum lord

You are right about Lebanon. It probably won’t take more than a few months and then Iraq will be opened up to private foreign investors. Try DFAT for up to date info.

C2
    Is it true the more you owe the more you grow until the Bank steps in?”

Profile photo of RubbachookRubbachook
    @rubbachook

Yes, the news has made it here. Funnily enough, the Canada bit didn’t really. It’s more the Germans and French that are complaining, according to our papers.

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Slum Lord, if you are talking about residential real estate it looks as if you would have to find a nice Iraqi girl and make her into your Slum Lady.

I understand that under Saddam’s regime foreigners couldn’t own real estate.

As Iraq hasn’t got a new constitution as yet the picture isn’t clear enough so marriage is probably the quickest (and only) way to get a head start. [:D]

Pisces133

If I could, I would buy in Iraq.

Slum Lord

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.