All Topics / Hotch Potch / Finance needed for overseas investment.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of jeromejerome
    @jerome

Does anyone know of any lender that will give me finance for two overseas investment properties with a combined worth of AU$30,000. The property is currently renting for AU$110 per week and the second property is a farm, earning an income of AU$2000 every three months.

I know that I can borrow under a personal loan, but I want a home loan interest rate. I can also borrow from the country that I will be investing in because of my dual citizenship but their home loan rate is 11.5%-14% pa.[:O]. I didnt bother asking the interest rate for their personal loan.

Profile photo of riffraffriffraff
    @riffraff

I dont know about over seas lenders but I have some funds. If you want, ontact me with details and I may be able to supply finance out of my pocket as a “personal loan at low interest rates”

[email protected]

What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.

Profile photo of TheFinanceManTheFinanceMan
    @thefinanceman

Hello Jerome,
    What about increasing any existing property loans you may have and thereby release equity for ‘investment’ purposes? Just an idea.
    Mortman

Profile photo of shangyienshangyien
    @shangyien

One of the international banks such as HSBC might have a product. What currency do you want the loan in?

Ian.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Finance needed for overseas investment.’ is closed to new replies.