All Topics / Opinionated! / Power trippers always distroy everything

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of NailwogNailwog
    @nailwog

hi All
    Just to get things off the chest , this forum is on investing hence making money and become wealthy. for Steve his products and for newbies to learn from the experience. now the hype has died a little in realestate people decide to go on power trips. There is more to investing then reading a book and buying property like sheep. Other peoples view should be taken into account and its upto you to decide if you use it or not. Lately this site has become a bitch fight of power trippers whether they don’t know has much as others discussing topics or they have nothing better to do. To the people critising others you must be all multimillionairs who know every but if you were a multimillionaire you would waste you time here.Only people who have become wealthy solo offer advice for free cause they want to help others no strings attached. This forum is to discuss ideas and styles of investing not a debate on who is right and wrong cause it doesn’t exist in investing there is no right way theres lots of ways some by luck and some by skill.
    Don’t lose site of the actual goal
    To learn make money share experiences
    or to finally be a somebody and have a pretend social life.
    Take this how you choose
    Nailwog

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Well said!

I’ll be a lot more happy when the forum reverts back to people asking questions and the community brainstorming answers.

I’ve had enough of the critical banter and namecalling.

I’ve taken the hands off a little bit lately, but I for one am not enjoying where the forum is going, and in order to bring it back on track I’ll be around a lot more over the upcoming weeks. Changes have already been made and more are coming soon.

Cheers,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of FatBoyFatBoy
    @fatboy

quote:

I’ve taken the hands off a little bit lately, but I for one am not enjoying where the forum is going, and in order to bring it back on track I’ll be around a lot more over the upcoming weeks. Changes have already been made and more are coming soon.

Steve, firstly thank you for the forum. I have found it to be a valuable source of information and have enjoyed my time here…

I do however sense that certain people are now going out of their way to attack others points of views… <<edited>>

I moderate on a forum that has nearly 9,000 members and am well aware of how difficult it can be to “manage” to keep everyone happy… It comes down to people having a little bit of respect, and it seems that isn’t happening here at the moment. It’s a shame, you have many great members with plenty to offer – Perhaps everyone should think a little more before posting… After all, as individuals we all have different points of view. Just remember that because yours differs from others doesn’t make them any less entitled to have a point of view !! [;)]

For the sake of the forum i hope everyone that reads this tries that little bit harder in future to make this place an even better forum to visit !!

Cheers,
    Paul…

“I want to be rich, and stupidly happy – so far i’ve only managed to achieve the stupid part…”

Profile photo of NamasteNamaste
    @namaste

quote:

I do however sense that certain people are now going out of their way to attack others points of views…

You can say that again.

Haven’t been with the forum long, read heaps but contributed very little (can’t contribute knowledge you don’t have [:)])

I have been stunned at some of the things I have read here in the form of attacks often towards people who don’t agree with the more popular views. Bill is not the only one who has coped it that I have read, though some people did exceed themselves with him. It’s a shame that the attacked are leaving and not the attackers, who should be locked out.

After at first feeling wrapped (no pun intended) at finding such an informative and sharing forum I’m having my doubts now. [:(]

Namasté

Profile photo of MiniMogulMiniMogul
    Participant
    @minimogul

for anybody who has felt that a power-tripper has ruined their life – hey, you gave someone that power? remember, nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent.

how can a power-tripper destroy everything unless you actually let them? how did they even become a power-tripper in the first place?

if you sit back passive, and didn’t do all you could – that is the same as ‘letting them’.

cheers-
    mini

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.