All Topics / Forum Frolic / Jacko- Good or Bad, Black or White!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

Hi All,
    I think we have discussed enough about Property now what about Michael Jackson? What you guys think about him?

[:P]

[:)]
    PropertyGuRu

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

What’s the difference between Jacko the Whacko and a shopping bag?

One is made of plastic, the other is used to carry your groceries.

Phil

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

I like his music!

You’ve got to wonder about his childhood though – I think he is a Peter Pan and that’s why he created Neverland in his home. He really does not sound like he has grown up, which is dangerous when he wants to play with little boys (as little boys do) – cos he isn’t one anymore!!

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

Because I’m bad, I’m bad-come on
    You know I’m bad, I’m bad-you know it
    You know I’m bad, I’m bad-come on, you know
    And the whole world has to answer right now
    Just to tell you once again,
    Who’s bad . . .

— Michal Jackson….. Whos Bad

Save on a regular basis
    “People forget that by saving just $3 per day and investing it sensibly over a working life, you’ll end up with around $1 million.”

Profile photo of RubbachookRubbachook
    @rubbachook

If Jacko was in Lord of the Rings, he would fit right in.

Profile photo of C2C2
    Participant
    @c2

Hi Guru,

I enjoy listening to some of his music but not all. He is a talented and gifted man. I had the pleasure of being seated at the same table at a charity function in the states. To the best of my memory he was there for approximately 80 minutes. The topic of conversations varied greatly but mainly all concerned Australia and included land rights, environmental issues, building an amusement park and my family. He knew I was from Australia and took the time to find out about current issues before we met.

I won’t judge him on media reports but on what I saw and heard. When discussing about my family and how I grew up he listened very carefully. At one stage he seemed to be not with us and I asked him if he was bored and wanted to change the topic. His response surprised me and the other guests at our table. He said “I am trying to be where you are talking about. The ups and downs of a normal life, something I’ve never had and never will experience.” When he left us the group at the table started to discuss that comment and whether he meant it or was just being polite. The result was that all eight of us agreed he was sincere in his comment.

That was a few years ago but the memory has been renewed by the recent events in the media. I personally hope it isn’t true as it would tarnish the memory of a wonderful evening.

C2
    Is it true the more you owe the more you grow until the bank steps in?”

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

Hi C2,

That’s what I felt after watching his video with British reporter and recently his home videos. How does he look like from that close as you have seen him? [:O]

Mel,
    I don’t think it’s dangerous to play with little boys (as long as just play) yeah but you can say something wrong with his mind because he enjoys playing with kids a lot. [:)]

PropertyGuRu

@melbear

Perhaps I did not word my post as well as I intended.

I think Michael is still very much a little kid, and very much acts as a little kid, doing what they do. At a young age, it is just play, nothing sinister.

But at Michaels age, people decide to take it the wrong way – plus because of who he is, they immediately see $$$ signs. I’ve heard said that in America the quickest way to becoming a millionaire is to sue one!!

I also did not mean that I like every single song that he has ever released. I doubt I have heard more than 1/4 of them.

Cheers
    Mel

Participant
    @propertyguru

quote:

Perhaps I did not word my post as well as I intended.

I think Michael is still very much a little kid, and very much acts as a little kid, doing what they do. At a young age, it is just play, nothing sinister.

But at Michaels age, people decide to take it the wrong way – plus because of who he is, they immediately see $$$ signs. I’ve heard said that in America the quickest way to becoming a millionaire is to sue one!!

I also did not mean that I like every single song that he has ever released. I doubt I have heard more than 1/4 of them.

Cheers
    Mel

100% correct and true!

Bill and Mini fighting I just don’t understand why people start that type of post in main forum when there is soap box and this fun area also!! [:O][:O]

PropertyGuRu

Profile photo of crashycrashy
    Participant
    @crashy

I always find myself asking “why do we care?” when a celebrities personal life makes the news. I for one am sick to death of hearing about every time one of the royals stubs a toe.

Maybe MJ is guilty, maybe he isnt. None of us have seen, nor ever will see the evidence, and cannot possibly judge either way. Even if he is guilty, why should we care? Are we so superficial that we will condemn his music because of his personal life? I own most of his albums from the 80s/90s and aint about to throw em away regardless of the outcome.

If he is guilty, he will never see a jail cell, he will buy his way out and receive treatment. Consideration will be given due to his childhood, fame and fortune.

http://www.posigear.8k.com

Profile photo of C2C2
    Participant
    @c2

Hi Guru,

Have you seen the guy in the movie “Powder”? When I was introduced to MJ that was the first thing I thought of. It was a little hard at first to not stare at certain parts of his face when trying to find where he had surgery. The color of his face looks very similar to the Geisha’s in Japan. Also it’s symmetrical and nothing is out of place. If you look in a mirror you will always find that one side of your face has something different to the other side. His was a perfect copy on both sides. I can’t think about the hair as the memory is lost their.

Finally, the whole time he was there in the room there wasn’t a body guard in sight. People were asked not to approach him and that he would only be talking to the invited guests at his table. I remember afterwards getting about a thousand and one questions from people about what we had spoken about. To the annoyance of many I refused to comment or discuss what was said as I considered it to be his privacy. I was offered in excess of 20K USD to talk about it by the media. To the best of my knowledge noone at the table has sold any information to the media about that evening.

C2
    Is it true the more you owe the more you grow until the bank steps in?”

Participant
    @propertyguru

Hi C2,
    No more questions about MJ to you [:)] and thanks for sharing some of information about him.
    What do you do in Japan? Looks like you are there for long time.

Cheers

PropertyGuRu

@melbear

Good on you C2. I’m glad there are people around who won’t ‘sell their souls’ or any ‘secrets from the stars’ for money.

It’s a shame there aren’t more people like that. Look at Diana’s butler – the one who ‘knew her best’ (or something like that), so he writes a tell all book!!

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of C2C2
    Participant
    @c2

Hi Mel,

Thanks for the very nice comments. It’s not that I won’t sell my soul, it’s more that I wouldn’t like it done to me and belive me I have more skeletons in the closet than MJ and all the Royals put together. Then again maybe my book will rival yours as a best or worst seller.

Hi Guru,

It’s all the skeletons in the closet that keep me here.

C2
    Is it true the more you owe the more you grow until the bank/skeletons step in/out?”

Participant
    @propertyguru

Where is C2 now a days? Is he with Mike??

Cheers
    PropertyGuRu
    I want to be billionaire! [;)]

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

A kid ask’s his mum and Dad

Mum is God black or white
    Neither replied his mum
    Mum is God a girl or a Boy
    Neither replied his Mum
    Mum is God Michael Jackson, said the kid

: )

“The man that thinks at 5o as he did when he was 20 has wasted 30 years of his life”

Participant
    @propertyguru
    Mum is God Michael Jackson, said the kid

[:D][^]

Cheers
    PropertyGuRu
    I want to be billionaire! [;)]

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.