All Topics / Heads Up! / Last Night’s Dale G-G Seminar!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of lozza123lozza123
    @lozza123

Hello to everyone I met last night at the Dale Gatherum-Goss Trusts Seminar. [:)][:)][:D] Nice to finally meet you EnjoLady & Enjo Hubby, also Gordon of Beky&Gordon. Also good to catch up with PeterP/Spiderman, Jeremy and Anton.

I must say, I knew almost nothing about trusts at the start of the evening, but *WOW* I was absolutely “gobsmacked”, [:O] and that’s the only word I can use to describe it!!

Dale was very, very good, and I suggest anyone on the forum who plans to build wealth should see him next time he’s on somewhere. He certainly doesn’t try to push his own services or products, although I believe his book “Trust Magic” is excellent.

Big Thanks goes to DaisyGirl for all her efforts in organising the night. It was absolutely worth the $4.00 entry fee! (Plus I got to eat some left-over bikkies!) [;)]

It was a real eye-opener for me, plus a great networking event.

Lozza

Profile photo of Mobile MortgageMobile Mortgage
    @mobile-mortgage

I would also like to add a big thank you to Dale and DaisyGirl for a very informative and enjoyable night,
    I have always found Dale to be most generous in giving his time and valuable advice for those that seek it,
    It was also great to catch up and put some faces to the names here,and have a chat,
    Thanks again DaisyGirl and Dale
    Regards Steven

[email protected]
    http://www.mobilemortgagemarket.com.au
    Ph: 0402483216

Profile photo of MalachiiMalachii
    Participant
    @malachii

Does anyone know if another one will be run. I had to work last night

Profile photo of DaisyGirlDaisyGirl
    @daisygirl

It was my pleasure to organise the night… I have to say I did it for a very selfish reason… I wanted to know about trusts and didn’t want to wait till next year to hear Dale speak!!! So like the Remington man, I organised it myself. [:0)]

Nice to meet everyone from the forum – wish I could have chatted longer. After a seminar like that, you just want to sit down with a group of people and mull over all the details and information.

Thank you to Laura for helping out and being the extra pair of hands that I needed.

Dale has a wealth of knowledge and you never feel that he is holding back on the information or being protective of it. So like Laura said, if you hear that he is speaking again soon then try and make the effort to go and listen to him.

DaisyGirl

Profile photo of jezjez
    @jez

Someone made the comment that I haven’t been posting here much lately, so here goes. I thought it was great as well. Certainly gets a few thoughts happening.

Jeremy Lunn
    Melbourne

Profile photo of Native_MetaLNative_MetaL
    @native_metal

yes i agree dale did a great job what a great information night
    my partner and i got there a little late and had to leave Quickly after so I’m sorry i diddent get to meet anyone.
    But i do know your face now Dasiygirl.
    thanks for organizing the event :)

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi all,

I believe great work deserves recognition. So the weeks award goes to… DaisyGirl…

DaisyGirl, I didn’t get to go this time around, but I just wanted to say, despite you saying that you did it for selfish reasons…the fact is you did it and in doing so, created a win-win situation. Congratulations and well done for all your effort!
    Best of Luck with your investing

A very impressed
    Sooshie [^][8D]

When a problem is created the solution is created simultaneously

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.