All Topics / Heads Up! / Dolf De Roos Seminar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of bigbenbigben
    Participant
    @bigben

G’Day Peoples,
    Has anyone out there been to the Dolf 2 day seminar and did they find it to be worth the money ? Did he have lots of tips or was it more of a motovational seminar ?
    Any advise would be great as i am thinking of attending but worried about the $$$
    Keep Smiling!

Profile photo of muppetmuppet
    @muppet

Hi BigBen

If you have lots of time have a look at this site.

https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forum/search.asp?mode=DoIt

You may find what you are asking about.

Regards

Profile photo of shaunwalkershaunwalker
    @shaunwalker

im going to the 2.5 hour seminar monday night here in canberra. my boss is interested in getting into property so ive conned him into coming along. from what ive read on this forum its only a repeat of whats in the book, but what the hell, i’ve never heard him before so it is worth it just for that. and maybe just maybe my boss wont be conned into all the hype alot of seminars are giving him about neg geared property. and it should open his eyes.

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

Hi All,
    I was in his 3 hours seminar couple of weeks ago. According to me it was good. Shaun you will find value for you money.
    I don’t know about his 2-day seminar but he is charging only $3k, which is not much as compare to some other people charging too much without any reputation etc.

Cheers

[:)]
    PropertyGuRu

Profile photo of ian_from_brisbaneian_from_brisbane
    @ian_from_brisbane

Shaun, you are right about his 2.5 hour seminar being a repeat of the book “Real Estate Riches” and as such I didn’t learn much because I’ve read the book.

BUT…

The guy’s quick-witted humour is worth the price of admission alone! Very entertaining, even if you don’t get much education out of it :)

-Ian

Profile photo of OneNonlyOneNonly
    @onenonly

Well I’ve signed up for the Canberra session too – as I haven’t read the book yet it should be beneficial.. :)

I wonder if he’ll go into any of the other bits mentioned in the RDPD series, like buying foreclosures, etc…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.