All Topics / Forum Frolic / Reply to hello hello in soap box

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

The palestinians took them!

The Israeli Ambassador is sitting down with Yassir Arafat to try to work out a peace agreement. The Ambassador asks if he might first tell a story. Arafat tells him to go ahead.
    The Ambassador begins.

“When Moses was in the desert for 40 years, the Jews got very thirsty and Moses asked God for water and there appeared a beautiful lake. The Jews first drank and then bathed themselves. Moses did the same when it was his turn, but when he came out of the water, all his clothes were gone. “Moses shouted, `Where are my clothes? Who took them?”` “The Jews answered, `The Palestinians took them.`”
    Arafat quickly objected by saying that there were no Palestinians at that time.
    he Ambassador looks at Arafat and says, “RIGHT!!! NOW we can begin to negotiate.

[:)][:)]

[:)]
    PropertyGuRu

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

I think this one is old but still …

George W. Bush and Colin Powell are sitting in a bar. A guy walks in and asks the barman, “Isn`t that Bush and Powell sitting over there?”
    The barman says, “Yep, that`s them.”
    So the guy walks over and says, “Wow, this is a real honor. What are you guys doing in here?”
    Bush says, “We`re planning World War III”.
    And the guy says, “Really? What`s going to happen?”
    Bush says, “Well, we`re going to kill 140 million Iraqis and one intelligent blonde.
    The guy exclaimed, “Intelligent blonde!! Why kill a blonde?”
    Bush turns to Powell, punches him on the shoulder and says, “See, smart ass?! I told you no one would worry about the 140 million Iraqis!”

PropertyGuRu

Participant
    @propertyguru

This one from aRTY…

Arty and his colleagues were at work one day when they decided to get in on the weekly raffle. They bought tickets, seeing it was for charity.
    The following week, when the raffle was drawn, they each won a prize.
    His colleague who won the first prize got six month’s supply of Cadbury’s chocolates.
    Second prize winner got three month’s supply of Cadbury’s chocolates.
    Arty won the tenth prize – a toilet brush.
    About a week later, at the office canteen, the first prize winner asked the others how they were enjoying their prizes.
    “Great,” said the the seond prize winner, “I love chocolates”
    “So do I,” said the first prize winner. “And how’s the toilet brush?” he asked Arty
    “Not so good,” Arty said, “I think I’ll go back to paper.”

PropertyGuRu

Profile photo of diclemdiclem
    @diclem

Thank you propertyguru, for brightening up my day [:D]
    I have heard the second one before, but it’s a goodie. However the term “intelligent blonde” is an oxymoron isn’t it? [:O] When I heard the joke it was a blonde with big….[:)][:)]
    Now before you jump on my back, I happen to be blonde and not so stupid.
    Cheers,
    Sue [:)]

“Be careful not to step on the flowers when you’re reaching for the stars”

Participant
    @propertyguru

Hey Sue,

If you can understand first joke then you are intelligent blonde.

[:P]

PropertyGuRu

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Hi Guru

First joke is easy, and quite funny too!

And you’ve seen me, so you know I’m blonde[:)]

Cheers
    Mel

Participant
    @propertyguru

[:)] Mel,
    I think I should start a post for intelligent blonde.

BTW every thing related to Henry Kay closed I read in AFR today don’t want to start new post about him.

[|)]

PropertyGuRu

@melbear

Hey Guru

I don’t think all have closed. It’s interesting to note that the recievers were called in by a company that was owed $7m or more by NII. The company that is owed the money is also owned by Henry Kaye, so it looks like he called the receivers in on himself!! It might be a way to avoid paying back the refunds that ASIC told him to do.

I don’t think this story is quite finished with yet.

Cheers
    Mel

Participant
    @propertyguru

Yes you are right not every thing but did you read news in SMH or AFR because in AFR it’s was in detail. I don’t completely disagree with “Henry” but I think he was too greedy. anyway..

PropertyGuRu

@melbear

Yeah, I read most of the AFR while I was waiting in line at the supermarket. What did I get wrong in my post?

In regards to the story not finished, I was talking about what will unfold in the next few weeks/months.

I agree that Henry was a tad (OK, a LOT) greedy, but he did have some good concepts in his teachings. It was all ‘too easy’ though in the way he presented it, without the risks.

Cheers
    Mel

Participant
    @propertyguru

nothing wrong! [:)]
    I also like reading in supermarket. [:P]

quote:

I agree that Henry was a tad (OK, a LOT) greedy, but he did have some good concepts in his teachings. It was all ‘too easy’ though in the way he presented it, without the risks.

I think every one want to be a little greedy like him but not all of us are as smart as him. about his teachings – not BAD!

PropertyGuRu

Profile photo of RubbachookRubbachook
    @rubbachook

Henry Kaye still owes my business money (unrelated to his seminars). It has been written off for some time, now.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.