All Topics / Hotch Potch / mini – i’m enlightened !

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Read one story and half way through the “meat” of “The One Minute Millionaire” and enjoyed the parable thoroughly, the more practical and explanatory part I’m halfway through- not bad for 2 days.

I liked the comment- “integrity isn’t just a nice way to live it’s the only way. If you’re dishonest the weight of your actions compound to eventually pull you down, like ice that forms on the wings of an airplane, until it just can’t fly anymore. There is only one approach that can lift you-the enlightened approach, which requires that you be impeccably honest, impeccably fair even when people are hurtful and harmful, your only choice is the upward path.”

The book promotes creating a win – win situation and says, “ don’t wait to buy real estate-buy real estate and wait” and has some “motivational stories and information”

Thanks to Mini for telling us about the book, Sooshie how are you going with it?

REDWING

“The man that thinks at 5o as he did when he was 20 has wasted 30 years of his life”

Profile photo of MiniMogulMiniMogul
    Participant
    @minimogul

yeah, I love the book, so glad you are ‘enlightened’! (those that haven’t read the book, this is not a smug pseudo spiritual pat on the back, it’s to do with the name the authors of the book give to millionaires who are committed to giving away 10 percent to the community, and book aims to help create 1 million of ’em! they think that will change the economic future of the whole world. because of the 6 jobs the average millionaire will create, the mindset to do the same which they will pass on, the benefit to the community, etc etc etc )

one of the bits that stuck to me is you might have to be rejected three times before you get a ‘yes’ – and the rubber band thing is brilliant too!!

cheers-
    mini

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘mini – i’m enlightened !’ is closed to new replies.