All Topics / Heads Up! / Dolf de Roos REAP software

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of jscottjscott
    @jscott

Anyone had any experience with this software that would like to offer there thoughts…

Profile photo of MichaelYardneyMichaelYardney
    Participant
    @michaelyardney

quote:

Anyone had any experience with this software that would like to offer there thoughts…

I use both REAP and Jan Somers PIA Pro

They do similar thingsa nd give very simlar output, and are useful for comparing one potential investment property against another using Internal rate of return.

In other words it will help you compare a cash flow positive property with pooor growth against a negatively geared high growth property or any other combination.

They also let you do “what if” analyses. What if the rnet was $20 more, what if I could get it for $5,000 less – how would this effect the return?

They both do the job very well, but their true value depends upon the correctness of your assumptions.

REAP has a much slicker windows like interface and gives a great graphic comparison after you have changed the assumptions. I think it is a little better than PIA

All serious invetsors must use this type of software.

Michael Yardney
    Metropole Properties
    http://www.metropole.com.au

Profile photo of accigaraccigar
    Participant
    @accigar

Any other recommendations. I didn’t want to spend $500 on analizing software.

Thanks,
    A.C.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.