All Topics / Hotch Potch / Accounting/Tax Board in forum

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

Hi Steve and Admin,

Couple of us feeling there should be accounting/tax area in this forum so we can ask related questions in that area and Yes Steve if you,Dave and other accountant can check those posts some time that will be great I think we are missing some accounting experience here.

Cheers
    melbear and PropertyGuru

[:)]
    PropertyGuRu

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Hi Guys

Definitely seconding Guru’s post. Even if we can’t get an accountant, it’s just a centralised forum to discuss structures, and other taxation and asset protection, possibly even finance options, or that could be a whole nother forum.

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

Don’t know if I fully agree with needing a seperate forum board for it but definately a “DaleGG” moderator for such topics would be good.

Cheers
    Leigh K[:D]

Carve your own path and lead the way …

Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

Hi Melbear & Guru,

I understand what you are saying, but basically that is what the General Investing forum is for.

There are a lot of very knowledgable forumites out there who have a lot of experience to pass on.

**I know they are not accountants, and so it is up to you if you take their advice, but sometimes they can give you a reasonable understanding of a topic, then you could discuss with your own accountant in full.

Regards,

Del

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Hi Wilandel

I know that that’s a good place for the topic, but it’s just that the same questions are asked all the time. I just think that if there were a more specific area, then people would be more inclined to have a look and a read and find their answers to their questions.

I’m not saying that it has to be an accountant running the show, just that it’s a common place to look to cover those topics. I know there’s a lot of experienced forumites out there who will answer the questions, and will keep doing so, but as there are so many posts, old (like a day or so) posts drop off the pages really quickly.

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

Yeah, I know what yuh mean, and the search function takes 3 days!!

Del [:)]

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

To give an example I asked a question related to accounting couple of days ago and it disappeared before I get satisfactory answer.

[:)]
    PropertyGuRu

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Accounting/Tax Board in forum’ is closed to new replies.