All Topics / Hotch Potch / IVE READ THE BOOK NOW IM READY TO JUMP ON BOARD

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of angel01angel01
    Participant
    @angel01

[V

IM READY TO INVEST I WANT POSITIVE CASH FLOW
    I WANT TO RETIRE AND ENJOY MY KIDS NOW NOT WHEN THEY ARENT AROUND…. IM FROM THE GOLD COAST CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME A BOOT IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!]

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

What can I say with no more info, but check out the many thousands of posts that are on this forum. There is a goldmine of information that has been posted, and a few people willing to meet up in your neck of the woods.

I spent my first month on here reading through the old posts in the Treasure Chest before even looking at the current ones.

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

angel :o) I think you’ve left your caps button on!

There are many books to read. Read whatever you can, and work out how much you can borrow. It’s always a good place to start, I reckon. A good mortgage broker can discuss that with you and then just check out every property you can find until you find one suitable for your needs and interests.

Unfortunately, there ain’t no quick way with all of this. It takes time, but it’s a heap of fun :o)

kay henry

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

Hi angel01,

Welcome to property investing, i agree with what melbear has said, check out the treasure chest and you will find plenty of useful information there.

cheers
    s.i.s

Profile photo of Fudge111Broz00Fudge111Broz00
    Participant
    @fudge111broz00

One bit of info for ya angel

Read, debate, ask questions and learn!

Simple, just participate in this forum for a start and you will learn so much

I know I have in just like 4 months!

Fudge111[^]

Profile photo of MiniMogulMiniMogul
    Participant
    @minimogul

yeah ange – read, read, read!!
    go for the threads with lots of replies first.!
    a lot of us have been posting for a year or more so there is rather a lot here already!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘IVE READ THE BOOK NOW IM READY TO JUMP ON BOARD’ is closed to new replies.