All Topics / General Property / Dale Gatherum-Goss (Accountant)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Profile photo of lozza123lozza123
    @lozza123

If anyone is interested in seeing Dale Gatherum-Goss (Accountant) next Wednesday night at Balwyn, check out the post by DaisyGirl in Soapbox forum.

He will be discussing trusts and answering your general property accounting queries.

I haven’t met the guy yet, so can’t vouch for him. But the cost is $4.00 to attend, and this is only to cover the room hire and drinks. Even if you just meet up with some like-minded people, it should be worth the trip. [:)][:)]

Lozza

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

In this industry where many are out to make a buck – Dale is one of the good guys.

I unreservedly recommend him.

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of fulloutfullout
    @fullout

when is the thing held? where? I wanna go, his office does my accounts, and i must say they are good.

BUt i dont make a time just to see him to talk about these things, unless he charges me $150 or $200 per hour? i dono

Profile photo of DaisyGirlDaisyGirl
    @daisygirl

Hello Fullout

Well here is your chance to ask him all those questions about property investing that you didn’t have time to do and it will only cost you $4.00!!!

If anyone is interested in tax issues in relation to property investment, then you must attend this talk. Dale will explain why serious investors and the very wealthy use Trusts and how they work to protect your assets and reduce your tax. He will also talk about hybrid trusts and he is well known for having the ability to explain a complex topic in a very simple and easy way.

There will be plenty of time for questions on all other aspects of property investing in relation to accounting such as wraps, renovations etc.

The details of where and when etc are:

Wednesday 26th November, 2003. Time: 7.30pm sharp

Balwyn Library Meeting Room
    336 Whitehorse Road, Balwyn

MELWAYS MAP: 46 E8
    ENTRY FEE: $4.00

Balwyn Library is next door to McDonalds. If you get there early you should be able to park at the library otherwise you can park in the side streets or behind the shops.

If you would like to attend, can you help me out by emailing me at [email protected] to let me know how many are attending as we need to have a rough idea of how many chairs to put out and tea/coffee etc.

Thanks
    DaisyGirl

Profile photo of luckyoneluckyone
    @luckyone

Where is Balwyn? Which state?

Profile photo of BeckyGordonBeckyGordon
    Participant
    @beckygordon

Hi Luckyone.

It’s being held in Balwyn, VIC.

Gordon

Invest in People for a Prosperous Future!

Profile photo of llamasllamas
    @llamas

quote:

Hello Fullout

Well here is your chance to ask him all those questions about property investing that you didn’t have time to do and it will only cost you $4.00!!!

If anyone is interested in tax issues in relation to property investment, then you must attend this talk. Dale will explain why serious investors and the very wealthy use Trusts and how they work to protect your assets and reduce your tax. He will also talk about hybrid trusts and he is well known for having the ability to explain a complex topic in a very simple and easy way.

There will be plenty of time for questions on all other aspects of property investing in relation to accounting such as wraps, renovations etc.

The details of where and when etc are:

Wednesday 26th November, 2003. Time: 7.30pm sharp

Balwyn Library Meeting Room
    336 Whitehorse Road, Balwyn

MELWAYS MAP: 46 E8
    ENTRY FEE: $4.00

Balwyn Library is next door to McDonalds. If you get there early you should be able to park at the library otherwise you can park in the side streets or behind the shops.

If you would like to attend, can you help me out by emailing me at [email protected] to let me know how many are attending as we need to have a rough idea of how many chairs to put out and tea/coffee etc.

Thanks
    DaisyGirl

Profile photo of llamasllamas
    @llamas

Is this fellow the one that wrote the book Trust Magic, or has he written other material

Profile photo of breakfreebreakfree
    Participant
    @breakfree

I am quite new to this forum and have been following this forum. It is very interesting and I am very much interested in setting up a Trust structure. I wonder if you can tell me where I can get the Trust Magic book. I have asked serveral big book stores eg Dymock, Angus and Robertions … and no have got the book. I appreciate your help.

Breakfree

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

breakfree I’ve found the same. I’m about to check out his website at http://www.gatherumgoss.com

They hopefully will have it

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

also try the API magazine http://www.apimagazine.com.au

Terryw
    Discover Home Loans
    North Sydney
    [email protected]

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of breakfreebreakfree
    Participant
    @breakfree

Thanks melbear and Terryw. I will check it out.

Breakfree

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

For the trust magic manual go to

http://www.gatherumgoss.com/

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.