All Topics / General Property / Market change

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of comdomcomdom
    Participant
    @comdom

Just spoke to a realestate agent in my home town Albany Creek (Northside Brisbane 12km from city )and
    enquired about 3 bedroom house offers over $280000
    started at $315000.The agent told me that the market has really changed and their are a lot less buyers,rent has also dropped they are paying $210 per week (long term tennants 7 years).I am not sure how much it would have gone at peak time say 3 to 6 months ago but i think this is a good indication of a falling market.Any similar stories.
    Dom[;)]

Profile photo of jcfreakjcfreak
    @jcfreak

I am also in Albany Creek. If you want to touch base please let me know.

Just spoke to a realestate agent in my home town Albany Creek (Northside Brisbane 12km from city )and
    enquired about 3 bedroom house offers over $280000
    started at $315000.The agent told me that the market has really changed and their are a lot less buyers,rent has also dropped they are paying $210 per week (long term tennants 7 years).I am not sure how much it would have gone at peak time say 3 to 6 months ago but i think this is a good indication of a falling market.Any similar stories.
    Dom[;)]
    [/quote]

Profile photo of comdomcomdom
    Participant
    @comdom

Hi,
    Jcfreak have you any properties in albany creek?
    Dom[;)]

Profile photo of ActTodayActToday
    Participant
    @acttoday

My Agent in Armadale W.Aust. says prices are falling and numbers sold have dramatically dropped in the past two weeks. They again have properties on the books instead of everything selling within a week.

Profile photo of ComsolComsol
    Participant
    @comsol

Hi Judith,

Are you able to recommend your agent in Armadale. I am in Perth and Armadale is one of the areas I had highlighted to check out. If prices have started dopping there I would like to keep in touch with it.

Cheers,

David [:)]

OPM – use Other People’s Money and learn from Other People’s Mistakes
    [email protected]

Profile photo of enduserenduser
    @enduser

Several agents in the South Yarra, Elsternwick and Prahran areas have told me that the market is flat, or even a little down now. Note last weekend’s auction clearance rates were in the 50%+ range!

Time to cash up and wait for the bargains to appear. Apparently in Melbourne are a group of investors who can’t wait for Docklands to crash so that they can buy in at bargain prices and hold.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.