All Topics / General Property / paying finders fee’s

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of rocket2rocket2
    @rocket2

Hi everyone, im the new guy. Great site! Has anyone used ESC at http://www.richmastery.com.au to source positive cash flow property? They seem to have some good deals listed and charge a finders fee for their service. Any comments or opinions would be appreciated. see ya![8D] Rocket.

Profile photo of shaunwalkershaunwalker
    @shaunwalker

Gday Rocket.
    I have gone the ESC 3 day course where they teach all that stuff. i even bought the software. What i’ve found is with these finders fees, double check the numbers they are giving you, they rely heavily on neg geared but pos cashflow. for a couple of hundred dollars you can buy your own software and do the same thing (this is what i did). ie legal fees are 400 dollars where in reality they are more like 1000 dollars, sometimes they only put one weeks vacancy rate where in fact the average for the area is more like 2 and a half.
    as they say with the advertising, these numbers are recommendation only, you will have to check your numbers to insure they are correct.
    Honestly you’re better off with the software and doing it yourself. you will learn a lot more that way and any mistakes you make are your own.

Profile photo of rocket2rocket2
    @rocket2

thanks shaun, appreciate the comments. i susspected the figures may have been slightly loaded, will check the figures out myself.im not interested in negative gearing at all! been there done that!just interested in passive income these days. anyway thanks again…Rocket.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.