All Topics / Opinionated! / Dale Gatherum Goss speaking in Balwyn Wed 26th Nov

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of DaisyGirlDaisyGirl
    @daisygirl

Hi everyone

Just wanted to pass on the news that Dale Gatherum-Goss (accountant extraordinaire) will be speaking in Balwyn on Wednesday 26th November at 7.30pm.

If you are interested in tax issues in relation to property investment, then you must attend this talk. Dale will explain why serious investors and the very wealthy use Trusts and how they work to protect your assets and reduce your tax. He will also talk about hybrid trusts and he is well known for having the ability to explain a complex topic in a very simple and easy way.

There will be plenty of time for questions on all other aspects of property investing in relation to accounting such as wraps, renovations etc.

The details of where and when etc are:

Wednesday 26th November, 2003. Time: 7.30pm sharp

Balwyn Library Meeting Room
    336 Whitehorse Road, Balwyn

MELWAYS MAP: 46 E8
    ENTRY FEE: $4.00

Balwyn Library is next door to McDonalds. If you get there early you should be able to park at the library otherwise you can park in the side streets or behind the shops.

If you would like to attend, can you help me out by emailing me at [email protected] to let me know how many are attending as we need to have a rough idea of how many chairs and tea/coffee etc. to put out.

Thanks
    DaisyGirl

Profile photo of lozza123lozza123
    @lozza123

Hi DaisyGirl

I’ll be there with bells on!! (Well, perhaps no bells, but it is close to Christmas after all!!)

[:)][:)]
    Lozza

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.