All Topics / General Property / Big Fat Money Partner

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Profile photo of riffraffriffraff
    @riffraff

*applauds PropertyGuy*

Nice answer – thats all the question asked for – not debates on experience etc (although some might find that useful I guess)

Enjo –
    Dont listen to people who tell you “you cant!” find out for yourself. Thats what the game is about isnt it? Live and learn.

What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

>>Talk to Small Business Victoria if it is property development or the like you want to get into and you need money partners for this.<<

I would think that bureaucracy is only good to tell one what licences one may need and what department to go to in order to apply for a licence or where to check something out.

There isn’t any way they will be in a position to supply one with a list of people lined up with bated breath to hand out money to partners in need of a money partner.

Dell mentioned that ‘At Steve’s seminar on the weekend, Steve asked if there anyone looking for money partners etc..so that people could network.’

That is about the one place where one may possibly find people with money who haven’t got a clue as to how to go about things and who therefore may be interested in teaming up with someone in a deal.

Looking say in the Sydney Morning Herald on Saturdays under ‘Money Stock and Shares’ one will find every now and then an advertisement where someone is offering 20% or more return trying to find people with spare cash. It may be worth it to advertise there trying to find the right kind of person ?

One could also talk casually (but enthusiastically) to all of one’s friends about a particular project but ……….. without asking them whether this could be of interest to them (as they may get frightened or they may be suspicious.

If they are at all interested they will soon enough ask you how they could participate (in which case participation will be THEIR idea, not yours)!!

What about one’s parents ?

And, if all else fails, what about a sugar daddy Enjo ? [;)]
    No, not me, I am a diabetic so all sugar is banned within 50 yards of me. [:D]

Pisces133

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.