All Topics / Opinionated! / 0-130 Properties Live

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

Greetings All

Just a short note for those that are contemplating going go Steve’s seminar but are hesitant about going thinking his methods are outdated.

I would suggest you go as not only does he talk about the market changes he also shares some of his plan to deal with the market changes.

Thanks Steve, Dave, Brent and all your helpers for a wonderful informative seminar.

Regards Bear

Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

Hi Bear,

It was great to meet you yesterday!

Bye,

Del

Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

Yeah! Bear[:D][:D][:D]

I knew it … good on you for making step 1 possible. I expect big things from you now.

Cheers
    Leigh K[:D]

Carve your own path and lead the way …

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

Thanks for the support [:D][:D][:D][;)]

Great to meet you also Del[:D], Pity I didn’t get the chance to meet Leigh on this particular occasion but im sure I will in the near future[;)]

I’m on the road in Tassie at the moment , found a few properties today that meet the 11sec sol, one which already has a paying tenant but as I have to loan the full amount they don’t quite work for me. However I am willing to pass them on to others for a spotter’s fee to help me come up with cash deposits at a later date. I will post in the next few days for an up date about them after talking to some of my closer network.

Regards Bear

Profile photo of ANUBISANUBIS
    Participant
    @anubis

Hi Bear,

I was down there 2 weeks ago and it was bloody hot. How is the weather holding out?

We went through Campbelltown and I kept thinking about theis block of land approxd 3000sqm that had been on the market for months for $9,500. Should have whacked it on the credit card!

@the-diy-dog-wash

ANUBIS

What was wrong with the land for it to be 9.5k for 3000m2 anywhere near Campbelltown?

Cheers

Profile photo of ANUBISANUBIS
    Participant
    @anubis

Leigh – I’m not sure, but Campbelltown (TAS) is pretty small, and too far from Launceston to have benefitted heavily from Tassie’s rising prices. I hear short term accomodation will be built on the land.

I have family that live in Ross and they are telling me that there is a waiting list for rentals down there though.

@the-diy-dog-wash

Ah huh

i didn’t read your post properly, and jumped to the conclusion you were talking about NSW. Hmmm!

Cheers

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

Hi ANUBIS

The weather here has been anything but hot. It’s been fairly pleasant so far actually.

Had a down poor and thunderstorm at Stanley yesterday that started bush fires and caused a blackout. Just b4 the blackout we were about to go on the chairlifts but decided to eat first. Lucky we did coz the black out was had during ordering the lunch, we would have been stuck in the storm on the chair lift for a couple of hours.

Regards Bear

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.