All Topics / Hotch Potch / Melbourne seminar homework

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of VaslavVaslav
    @vaslav

Hi,

i have tried sending the homework to the email address given at the seminar but i just can’t get thru. it came back as Failure delivery notice to my maibox.

is this the correct email i’ve got?

[email protected]?

Tried that few times but didn’t work. sent one to [email protected] as an alternative.

Steve or the team helpers?? Help

Kev

Profile photo of wizardwizard
    @wizard

I did the same twice and it also bounced. When I contacted the webmaster, it also bounced back.

not sure who to sent now.

Profile photo of VaslavVaslav
    @vaslav

so far i’ve manage to send one to [email protected]

hmm i hope some of the admin staff would read this and direct us what to do.. i have saved the copy and email it back to me in case i could re direc the mail.

Wizard, great to see someone who’s in the same boat and am enthusiastic about this :)

Cheers,

Kevin

@vaslav

Hey…wizard and others,

I have manage to sent thru to the actual homework email addy.. so i think this time it should work :P

Cheers :)

Kev

Profile photo of MissLilyMissLily
    @misslily

Hi All,

I sent the homework to the email address exactly as it is on the Action Plan Worksheet we got from the seminar, [email protected], I think you will need to use a capital P & I and you should have success.

Cheers, Lil…

Profile photo of brentbrent
    Participant
    @brent

Hi,

Unfortunately, when Steve created the e-mail address on stage, we still needed to get back to the office to physically create the e-mail address in the office.

This was done yesterday morning, but it seems it took a while for the changes to propagate.

I’ve tested out the e-mail address and it seems to work now.

Warm Regards

Brent Hodgson
    PropertyInvesting.com
    Admin Manager

@vaslav

just sent another one, it should work now as it didn’t bounced back :P Yipee…

Miss Lily, i think it doesn’t matter if it’s capital I or P as they still read it the same :P it’s not case sensitive, i wouldn’t thought :P

Anyway.. have a great week and great success :P i’ve been working on my Goals :P so that’s good.. Gotta keep it up and get accountable :P

Cheers,

Kev

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Melbourne seminar homework’ is closed to new replies.