All Topics / Opinionated! / Steve’s Melbourne Seminar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

A special Hi [:)] to all who attended Steve & Dave’s seminar today in Melbourne. It was great to meet some new faces, and to catch up with some of the “old” ones.[;)]

Lots of people were interested in chatting with myself and also to the other people on the MAP program, to ask how things were going etc.. It’s great to know people are following our journey with interest.

The MAP program is fairly demanding on most of us, as we are all being made accountable of our actions / inactions, (which is what makes it so good)!! At times trying to juggle our family life, day jobs and “lives” is sometimes a tricky thing.

People asked a few of us if we could keep in touch with them, and assist them to get started with their investing journey. Personally I would be more than happy to do this, however with my obligations “just at the moment”, even finding a spare 5 minutes in a day is not easy. After Xmas, should be a bit easier for me.

Anyway, I just wanted people to understand that it’s not that we are not willing to share our experiences and help others, but time is very precious for us. Most of us are putting in pretty long hours. We are all trying to achieve our goals, to make this program a success for US and for Steve & Dave.

If anyone feels they need to post questions on the forum specificially to me, I will try my hardest to answer as best I can.

If we can do it, so can you!!!!!![:D] Don’t let the knockers tell you otherwise.[xx(]
    Good luck to you all,

Kind regards,

Del [;)]

Profile photo of Native_MetaLNative_MetaL
    @native_metal

Hello Wilandel I think today was a great experience i enjoyed the whole day
    I meet a lot of interesting people that have the same goals as my self and the seminar was great too I got to talk to Steve’s partner Dave for a while and found him easy to talk too
    And willing to share his knowledge

Wilandel when you have a little more time to spear I would really love to draw from some of your knowledge and experience and I would be happy to give you back some of my time for any help you may need me for.

Thanks guys for a great day
    [email protected]

Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

Hey Native,

Yeah today was great fun.

Dave Bradley is a really nice guy. He is the quiet, “other half” of a great partnership.

Dave & Steve are both really genuine people and not full of crap like many other presenters.[:I]

They tell it like it is, warts and all, which is why we trust them, and want to succeed for them.

Bye,

Del

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.