All Topics / General Property / Have cash – What should I do?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of abbeeabbee
    Participant
    @abbee

Hi everyone.

I have some cash[:D], do not own my own home as yet, would like to buy the property I am renting and do it up for capital gains[?].

Invest in +CF properties.

I have read 0-130 properties in 3.5 years and booked one of Steve’s seminars as a starting point.

Can anyone suggest good Accountants, Solicitors and/or Conveyancers in the Brisbane area, for investment property purposes.

Also, can anyone suggest a good morgage broker who understands what I want to do.

I have spoken to one who did everthing in his power to convince me investing was not the way to go.

Abbee

Profile photo of Chriso2Chriso2
    Participant
    @chriso2

Hi Abee,

I know off one Brisbane based Conveyancing firm that has a good website; http://www.krg.com.au – have not used them myself (I’m not based in Brisbane), but have chatted to the lawyer that advises them; a Sean Simmons ph 3292 7000 (he works for Clayton Utz).

We’ve brought our first home early this year and now are ready (soon) to invest. If we hadn’t of brought we would not be ready to invest, as the appreciation has been good. I have a lawyer that personally invests in property and an accountant that understands the game and a morgage broker that is very helpfull – interview various accounts and lawyers etc. over the phone! You are an employer when it comes to hiring such services! Ask them if they personally invest in property. If they be-little you or such, don’t bother with them.

Chriso (:

Profile photo of annaw2annaw2
    Participant
    @annaw2

Hi Abbee,

We have used KRG Conveyancing, Gold Coast Branch, and service is excellent. They keep in touch with everything that is going on by phone as well as by mail.

I would go with a broker from this forum, they’re very helpful and willing to answer any questions uou might have. And I guess they are investors themselves, so know what you want to do.

Anna

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.