All Topics / Opinionated! / Shaun Walker. Everyone else please ignore post.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 64 total)
  • Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

Shaun,

Interesting about that job you’re applying for- I’m on the panel. I’ll keep the following information in mind during your interview:

” i had to write up a job application which took a while. pretty hard to justify how great i am without actually having any knowledge on the subject. Being another public service application, i then had to run around and bribe people to go referee for me.. [to]…convince these people that i know what i’m doing.”

kay henry

[:P]

Profile photo of ACTandyACTandy
    Participant
    @actandy

I didn’t think they had a panel for janitor did they? [:D]

Profile photo of shaunwalkershaunwalker
    @shaunwalker

Kay,
    knowing my luck you will be on the panel [:)] Just as well there is testing, which (if its the one you’re thinking of) i am fluent in all of criteria 1. and have done the job for 5 years prior to discharging from the navy.
    email me please? i’ve got to know if its the same job, in which case i will start studying, or whether you are just going to let me sweat it out!

Profile photo of muppetmuppet
    @muppet

Hi Shaun

That house of ill repute you mentioned must be in NZ

Why?

Because the Govt has recently legalised prostitution.

NZ is a third world country which also has alot of cold beer.

Now about Jimmy Barnes and free penicillin shots I am not so sure of.

Regards
    Now

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

[:)][:)] ACTAndy.

Funny how that still seems to fit in with what Shaun is saying regarding criteria and his time in the Navy[;)]

Hey, look at me – 500 posts and a (few) gold star![:P][8D][:D][:)][:O]

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of shaunwalkershaunwalker
    @shaunwalker

I’ll have you know being a janitor has been my life long dream. i kid you not when i say i used to mop up puddles of water whilst it was still raining! nothing more career rewarding than that!
    melbear
    congrats on more stars … Yay

Profile photo of comfortable-lifecomfortable-life
    Participant
    @comfortable-life

Hey all,

just thought i’d add on to this forum because I would of felt left out not writiing anything after reading most of people posts

nice story mel

Profile photo of riffraffriffraff
    @riffraff

aww… my next star is ages away… can I lend out on the equity in my current star and invest it with a rampent poster???

Mel… interested in a joint venture?

What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Hi riffraf,

Sounds like another one of your “hypotheticals”. LOL

Nope, you are too highly geared. I see no equity in your star.

Catch ya, Phil

@melbear

Hey riffraff, your next star is only 18 posts away I think. Have a conversation with yourself in Forum Fun, or get on your SoapBox a few times, or just generally join in Forum Fun. You’ll get there!!

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

hi mel and others

does it really matter how many posts you get ?
    grow up you guys you are acting like kids
    westan

@westan

personally, i couldn’t care how many posts i had.
    westan

@westan

alright, yes i get a kick out of seeing new stars next to my name also[:I]
    westan

@melbear

Thanks for admitting that Westan, I went away and stewed, and was being all upset, and about to come back and say OUCH!![:(]

And say that I was just trying to have some fun, and that if I really cared about how many posts I had I would have way more than Arty and Poltergeist, cos I’ve worked out that even if you delete your post, it still counts towards the number you have, and so I could have done that and …..

But it’s ok now, I don’t have to say all that, cos you were just joking, and I’m not behaving like a little kid. I’m not I tell you (stamping foot).

Cheers
    Mel

@westan

hi mel

wow over 500 “reads” and to think when we started i was aiming for 25.

sorry i thought as i wrote it, that if someone read it before i got all 3 on the board they would take it seriously, never mind we are being childish anyway (but sometimes you have to).

i never knew you could delete messages and it still counted. anyway it is the quality of the posts that matters (if at all) and yours are right up there.
    soon you will pass me in posts[B)] i’d better stay up posting and deleting just to get over 1000.
    bye westan

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

riffraff: meet us in forum fun on monday you will be having couple of new stars with you [}:)]

Mel: Now you are number one in posting post (+ve way) so you can’t complain [:P]

Westan: are you already in NZ or you planning to live there for a while ? [?]

Huey: Yes that photo is a little secret[:0)]

Shaun: he is famous now with this post.[;)]

[:)]
    PropertyGuRu

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Christ Almighty, all I wanted was Shauns’s e-mail address and look what I have created now! 508 hits and the usual 10% response (53).

Think I’ll start up a .com company asking people not to respond. A sure fire winner.

STOP PRESS .. I know who shot Liberty Vallance.

“When Westan comes to town, all the women hide.
    When Westan comes to town, the men do step aside.”

“It’s cause he has more stars, so step aside ..
    Equity don’t count, nor quality .. it’s how many shots ya take that counts .. so step aside.”

“Westan shot, Liberty Vallance .. he was the starriest of them all” (Q Q) .. << my first use of an emoticon.

Kind regards in jest Westan , Phil

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

awww shaun :o) Hope you went well in the job interview [:X]

By the way, how do you get mortgages and loan money without a job, shaun? Or do you wait until you have one before you borrow again? Would anyone really disclose a “change in circumstances” as required by lending bodies? And I wonder what the bank would do if we told them we were no longer working? Take back the loan?? eek!

kay henry

@melbear

Hey Westan, now look what you’ve done. You’ve gone and caused LuckyPhil to use an emoticon!! In over 200 odd posts he held strong, and I was thinking of getting one of the moderators or Poltergeist to edit his post to put one there, but he’s gone and went and done it of his own accord[:O]

I noticed when I had posted, and gone back into that thread, that I could Edit, Delete, and a couple of other options. Then when I accidentally double clicked on Post New Reply, it posted twice, and I didn’t want to have a double or triple post, so I tried Delete, and it did, and it didn’t alter my numbers. I wondered if I had cottoned onto Poltergeist’s secret[:O].

I do like my shiny gold stars. They’re so pretty.[:)]

Now that we’ve (or more correctly, LuckyPhil) go this post going, it’s your turn:

‘i know you are a regular contributor but we haven’t really met, whats your interest in property? where do you own, are you a buyer /seller/holder, whats your investment strategy ?’

I’m gathering that you had lots, have sold a few, still have some, and are buying in NZ currently? I’m sure I read that you’ll be living in Bondi next year, but I also see that you’re living in (South Island?) of NZ in Jan 04? I’m gathering that I’m confused, but hoping you will clear it up. And who knows, we could aim for 1000 reads of this topic.

Maybe we should start a new one:
    Searching for Alibrandi, and see how much interest we get until she appears. Although Shaun did appear, and we didn’t stop…..[:O]

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

LuckyPhil,

In honour of your first emoticon, here’s a little bunny for you. I drew it myself :O)

() ()
    ( . . )
    () ()
    ( )
    (o) (o)

kay henry

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 64 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.