All Topics / General Property / property in rockhampton / gracemere

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of uncivilizeduncivilized
    @uncivilized

Hello every one this is my first post.
    I am currently looking at purchasing a property in rockhampton. What are your opinions of the rockhampton region? I have done a bit of research on the area and it seems like the area is a growing region.
    Does anyone have any experience investing in rockhampton ?
    While I want to invest to became financially independant, the reason I am looking at purchasing a property in rockhampton is because the area I have lived in all my life has experienced a massive increase in property prices which I just cannot afford. The only option I have to get started in property is to purchase a investment property

Profile photo of Old School SkataOld School Skata
    @old-school-skata

Don’t know too much about the current status of the market there, but i am aware of the need to check how your property may be affected by floods. You should be able to gather this information from the City Council.

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Uncivilised

We have wrapped many many properties in Rockhampton. Feel free to email me if you want any advice on the area.

Cheers Richard
    [email protected]
    http://www.fhog.com.au

There is no such thing as a problem.
    Just a solution waiting to be found

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

Hi uncivilized, i have a few properties up there and to tell you, what i know is that you are better off investing in the Northside of Rockhampton thats just personal opion, secondly, it is very hard to find a positive yet close to passive geared property in Rockhampton. Most cheaper properties there are at the $120K mark, my honest opinion is to wait and see if the increase in interest rates bring down the prices there.

Anyway if you find a bargain, snatch it up as Rocky is going through a minor boom at the moment.

cheers

still in school

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.