All Topics / General Property / Anyone heard of…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of FoodieFoodie
    @foodie
    Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Hi Foodie

On quick inspection, it looks like all this company do is place your ad onto realestate.com.au. I think someone mentioned in an earlier post that you do not pay to advertise ‘per ad’ on this site, but instead pay a subscription fee, which is really expensive if you’re not selling too many houses in a year.

If NAF have got that subscription already, they just place your ad on there for you, and collect your $$$, and that’s their business. Quite a good idea methinks. I didn’t see how much they charge you though.

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of LyricalLyrical
    @lyrical

If you clicked on to the “Sell” button the charge was $495.

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

I only spent about 3 minutes at the site. I know it would have been fairly easy to find, but I had a quick look, and then closed it.[:I]

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of FibejebeFibejebe
    @fibejebe

Hmmm. Not too sure about these guys when they put Margaret River in Mandurah (Western Oz). I think they need to invest in a good map before they go listing properties on their site. If I had paid them $495 to find my place in the wrong region I would not be amused. And as a potential purchaser, I am not interested in filtering out those that are not in the area in order to find what I am looking for. As a business they need to get their facts right.
    Fibejebe.

quote:

http://www.naf.net.au ?

sounds too good to be true.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.