All Topics / General Property / Due DIlligence help!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of AJC13BAJC13B
    Participant
    @ajc13b

What a rush!

I bought 0-130 last Friday, finished reading it on Tuesday night and have found 2 places already I am very interested in!

Both are in the same town in rural SA. The area experienced 20% growth in real estate prices from June 02 – June 03 (Up to almost $90000) and 14% alone in the June 03 quarter!

The main property is listed at $60000 with a tenant paying $130 a week on a lease to October next year!

Next one is listed at $69000 with the current tenant paying $110 a week until the end of the lease in December this year. Now this one isnt quite in the 11 second rule, but both houses are from the same agent so I thought we might be able to strike up a deal to buy both…but anyway!

Now, I am in Sydney and would like to fly down to SA this weekend to go and inspect these properties, but I am deperate to get a hold of the Templates from Steve! But there is no time! Can anyone help?

Regards,
    Steve

Profile photo of scampushscampush
    @scampush

Steve,

you can purchase Buyer Beware over the internet, it comes immediatley to your computer and you just have to download it.

I found it fantastic and wished I had it before I started making offers!!!

There is no point rushing into something without gaining some knowledge, you might end up burnt.

Good luck in SA….

scampush[:D]

Profile photo of scampushscampush
    @scampush

Sorry Steve,

just reviewed the resources section and Buyer Beware has been revised to CD and workbook

Ooops!! used to be an E-book!!

scamp

Profile photo of AJC13BAJC13B
    Participant
    @ajc13b

[:D]

Yeah thats why I am in a bind because it says they are in short demand!

Can anyone help out? PLEASE?! [:0)]

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

Here go to this site, has free downloads of Due Dilligences, for various differnet property investments. Free caculators and all.

http://www.resgcompanies.com/templates.asp

Profile photo of FatBoyFatBoy
    @fatboy

Steve, give me a buzz and i’ll pass on a few tips that might help… [;)]

I was suprised to see you in here by the way !! [:P]

Cheers,
    Paul…

P.S. Send me a PM via PF if you haven’t got my Telstra number, i cancelled my Optus one…

“I want to be rich, and stupidly happy – so far i’ve only managed to achieve the stupid part…”

Profile photo of AJC13BAJC13B
    Participant
    @ajc13b

Ah bugger!

The 60k place is under contract and the vendor got more than the list price! [:O]

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.