All Topics / Heads Up! / To the site admin

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of zanis1zanis1
    @zanis1

Hi ,

I had a post talking your members accessing my web site to use the private message function – it seems to have been deleted without any reason why – I would assume that a reason why should have been publicly posted – I would had done this on my web site.

Or maybe it has been moved?

Best Regards

Marc
    [email protected]

Profile photo of zanis1zanis1
    @zanis1

Hello all,

It seems interesting that my post was deleted in less than 5 minutes of being posted but at present my request to tell me why has not been posted – 40 minutes now…

Best regards

Marc
    [email protected]

@zanis1

Hi,

Its 1pm the same day and still no reply from the admin of this forum to explain why my posting was deleted with no reason given.

Best Regards

Marc
    [email protected]

@zanis1

Hi again,

I really do not want to post anymore to this thread cos it looks like I am talking to myself!

Its 4.30pm and no one from this site has posted a reason why my post was deleted nor has the admin sent me an email. I really think this is poor taste as I have found this forum to be the best in Aus.

To all PI members – the deleted post was about welcoming you all to use our on line chat since this web site does not provide it as I know a lot of you use our private message system.

Best Regards

Marc
    [email protected]

Profile photo of muppetmuppet
    @muppet

Hi Guys

Have been on the PT chat session twice now and have enjoy it immensely being able to chat with somebody else with like ideas to my own.

I would recommend that you guys and gals have a look and see what you think.

It is possible to have quite a few people all having a go basically at the same time.

Web site is http://www.propertytalk.co.nz

Regards

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

Hi Muppet and Marc,

When ever I go there there is 0 user online how you guys chat with ZERO people on the chat? [:P]

[:)]
    PropertyGuRu

Profile photo of brentbrent
    Participant
    @brent

quote:

I had a post talking your members accessing my web site to use the private message function – it seems to have been deleted without any reason why – I would assume that a reason why should have been publicly posted – I would had done this on my web site.

Or maybe it has been moved?

Hi Marc,

If I were to have a guess, I’d say the post was deleted because it was deemed to be advertising by a moderator.

Moderators do not discriminate against people, topics, or posts – if its advertising, it gets deleted.

Although your post may have not been as far ‘over the line’ as some others which we’ve seen on the forums, it sounds like it was over the line nonetheless.

quote:

It seems interesting that my post was deleted in less than 5 minutes of being posted but at present my request to tell me why has not been posted – 40 minutes now…

As much as we may like to, the PropertyInvesting.com staff don’t monitor the forums all day. We have a whole office to run. We have moderators who volunteer to help us administer the forums, and deal with posts on a ‘deal with it as you see it’ basis.

Because we can’t be everywhere at once, if anyone comes across a post which they feel may be advertising, send an e-mail to admin at propertyinvesting dot com.

This way, you help us to keep the integrity of the forums, and ensure that the forums are a valuable information resource. We don’t want the forums to degenerate into a free classified ads forum.

Thanks

Brent Hodgson
    Your Friendly Neighbourhood Admin
    http://www.PropertyInvesting.com

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.