All Topics / Hotch Potch / What Would You Do?!

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Profile photo of riffraffriffraff
    @riffraff

This is a great discussion!!! I was talkig to an advisor last night and she has been pulling her clients out of the US market and puting them into small to medium ASX companies. thought that was an interesting angle.

Why is everyone so keen on New Zealand? Isnt it difficult to manage risk purchasing in a different economy and different cities with different needs etc?

Also, I suppose that I should be looking into capital growth vehicles at the moment because I dont have much and am happy to stay working and re-invest any returns I make… does this mean property might not be my game?

What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.

Profile photo of MonkeyMagicMonkeyMagic
    @monkeymagic

Another Q along the lines of C2….

Is it possible to rent your own place through a trust of some sort. ie owned by the trust but you rent from them?

Josh

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Monkey Magic

In a word – yes. Talk to your accountant, or better still, visit http://www.gatherumgoss.com and check out the Trust Magic manual – $99. Or go to the Dale Gatherum Goss speech thingy in Balwyn, Vic if you live near there. Advertising on this board somewhere. Free (well $4) info from the man himself.

Cheers
    Mel

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)

The topic ‘What Would You Do?!’ is closed to new replies.