All Topics / Opinionated! / i miss crashy

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of MiniMogulMiniMogul
    Participant
    @minimogul

just wanted to say that

*sigh*

Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

Mini

Another sparing partner will come along, your good at identifying them[:)] And I say that in the most affectionate way[:X]

Cheers
    Leigh K[:D]

Carve your own path and lead the way …

Profile photo of _se7en__se7en_
    @_se7en_

What happened to Crashy and why?
    Did he get barred?

Profile photo of RichoRicho
    @richo

A bit of a long story, but basically he barred himself from the site. As to why he did, well I guess you should ask him. From my understanding though he made some posts that didn’t abide by the rules of this forum and was consequently dealt with. I guess he wasn’t happy with the treatment and so decided to make no more posts.

I’m sure he still activley reads this forum though, it’s a hard habit to kick when you’re on here every day as I’m sure others can vouch for. [:)]

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

hi all

yes richo i’m sure crashy is still reading the site. personally i hope that i’ve judged him wrong, when i feel that his main purpose on the forum was to plug his products. he has been a great contibutor and lots of fun. i’ve had great debates with him so crashy show us what you are made of and come on back.
    westan

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

MiniMogul,

What a sensitive Mogul you are- nice to see [8)]

Don;t worry- crashy is probably on here as “burny” or “carsmashy” or “crushy” or something. It’s not hard to just get a new nick and come on to a forum like this.

*waves to all the incognitos*

kay henry

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.