All Topics / General Property / Getting started

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of RichardoRichardo
    @richardo

Hi Everybody out there, I’m also getting started and have done a bit of research. I need a partner and also potentil investors as I know of a few positive cashflow cashflow properties. Suggestions anyone?

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Hi Richardo, welcome to the forum.

I would suggest that the first thing you do is sit down and write out a plan for yourself. Work out such things as the cashflow you want per week/month etc. Then work out how much equity you want, how much cash etc.

Then start talking to friends/family who might be interested in investing with you.

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of jaapmeenchijaapmeenchi
    @jaapmeenchi

What area (geographical) are you looking into Richardo??

Profile photo of RichardoRichardo
    @richardo

quote:

Hi Richardo, welcome to the forum.

I would suggest that the first thing you do is sit down and write out a plan for yourself. Work out such things as the cashflow you want per week/month etc. Then work out how much equity you want, how much cash etc.

Then start talking to friends/family who might be interested in investing with you.

Cheers
    Mel

Thanks Melbar, I will do as you advice. I’m in Melbourne. If you want to tell me a bit more about you and your business activities I’d be interested to know. I’ll keep posting messages with my own progress.

Cheers.

@richardo

quote:

What area (geographical) are you looking into Richardo??

Dear Jaapmeenchi,

I live in Hawthron East, in Melbourne. I see that you are also in Victoria. I have located properties here in Melbourne (through a spotter who also renovates.) Also, through the net, I have located various other properties in other parts of Australia – Queensland and WA.and even as far as Tasmania. Though I cans see that such propositions may pose complications, the obvious one is going to check them out, they may not be a bad idea. I’d be very interested to know a bit about you and your business activities, plans, etc. So why don’t we keep corresponding?

Thanks for your reply,

Richardo.[8D]

Profile photo of MinxiiMinxii
    @minxii

Hi Richardo,

I too am new to this and am looking for potential investment partners (my family and friends think I am mad to invest in the country). I’m also in Melbourne and if you are still interested I would like to discuss what you are looking for in a partner?

Cheers!
    Minxi [:)]

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

Hi Richardo

I will be in Melbourne on the weekend if u would like to catch up and discuss what you are looking for in a partner and what u have to offer. I am then off to Tassie to look at some properties and back in Melbourne a week later again but only for a few hours.

I can be contacted at [email protected]

or mobile phone 0407 607 890

Regards Bear

@richardo

quote:

Hi Richardo,

I too am new to this and am looking for potential investment partners (my family and friends think I am mad to invest in the country). I’m also in Melbourne and if you are still interested I would like to discuss what you are looking for in a partner?

Cheers!
    Minxi [:)]

Dear Minxii,

Sorry it’s taken me a bit to get back to you, I’ve had computer problems, so I traded in for a new one! I think it would be a good idea to get a business partner for the following benefits: Encourage each other to “focus” on the preliminaries and foundations, source and discuss potential possibilities within the bouderies established, formulate concrete strategies and go for it. There are also advantages in forming a group. I’ll tell you more about that when you reply. I hope you are still interested. Please send phone numbers mine are 9813387 Mobile 0413217530

Thanks[:)]

Regards,

Ricardo

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.