All Topics / Heads Up! / Shock at De Roos Seminar

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of battz71battz71
    Participant
    @battz71

G’day all,

Just wanted to post something I found quite humorous. On Saturday I attended Dolf De Roos 2 1/2 hrs intro seminar in Brisbane. About half way through he promoted his REAP softwae using a large screen and asked for a volunteer from teh audience whom had recently purchased a home to use their figures as an example.

I woman volunteered. Purchase prices $160,000 ish and valued at $180,000 by the bank – good work but nothing that moved the audience. Dolf then asked what rental return there was…$300 per week. You should have heard the audience, there was “oooohs and ahhhhhhhhhhhs” everywhere. THey were shocked [:O], some people calling out “where where”, or “unlikely”, one guy near me called out, “that cant be right, its gotta be a wrap deal” the comments went on and on. I couldn’t believe that a group of property investors were SO shocked by someone achieving 10% returns.

It just goes to show that there are plenty of people out there whom believe its impossible to achieve those returns….

Cheers,

Battz

Profile photo of JetstreamJetstream
    @jetstream

YAY!!!

Its that 10% rule again… (90% of people don’t think for themselves… they just follow others..)So that potentially means that only about 10% of the 10% of people that are investing in property get it. This is technically only 1% of people. Yay.[}:)]

All the more positive IPs for those who do get it.

Jet[:D]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.