All Topics / General Property / HOUSE FOR SALE FOR $51,000

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

You funny guy Peter :O)))

I guess I just mean I like postmodernism because it’s anti-cult, anti-leader, and makes what once seemed “truth” to now just look retro. Yeah, a buck is a buck, and that is a fact, but the applications of that buck can work in many and varied ways.

I find postmodernism to be a very independent tool for thinking in terms of viewing life. I’m not as up to date with my architectural syles as you are! So for me, it’s not the stylistic element of pomo that attracts me- it’s the liberatory aspect of seeing perspectives (not facts) as just one idea, and that there are many others.

kay henry [8)]

Profile photo of powmowpowmow
    @powmow

sorry to dissapoint both you and peterp my nickname has nothing to do with the word “postmodernism”

my last name is Pollnow and it just evolved from there

Powmow

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

I think the topic is “house for sale for $51,000” not “postmodernism” so get over it and go back to sleep. Wake up the next day feel fresh and be friend again. Making one extra friends is better than lose one.

Kind regards

Chandara
    [Keep going, you’re nearly reach the end of financial freedom]

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.