All Topics / General Property / Australian Income Tax Rates, your opinion?

Viewing 2 posts - 101 through 102 (of 102 total)
  • Profile photo of Fudge111Broz00Fudge111Broz00
    Participant
    @fudge111broz00

Thanks Paul, i guess i just have alot more to learn in this journey called life, but i am looking forward to it all, and i know i will be a participant in this forum for as long as it is around. It is great for someone as young as me to be able to mix with people with such knowledge and expertise!

Fudge111[:D]

Profile photo of C2C2
    Participant
    @c2

Once again not all people choose to be poor or rich and the CSA doesn’t help at all.

Cooper,

No 3 page debate but some fathers don’t get the opportunity to look into their childrens faces, let alone get any details at all.

When dealing with the CSA the poorer you are the better it is. My mate sends xmas cards birthday cards and any toys he remembers that his kids like to the ex-mother-in-law because he is not allowed to know where the children live and every time they come back to him. When he goes into the CSA with what has been sent back they say there is nothing they can do. His ex even questioned that he had the right to get remarried, let alone have more kids, when he has 3 other kids to support. The best part of all this is the ex is on over 80K and her husband on 70K but his income is not taken into consideration. On top of this before they separated they sold the family home and had about 130K left over which he put into an account for the children. The CSA refused to accept his share as pre payment of CSA obligations and said that it was all a gift from him to the children and wouldn’t be taken into consideration.

C2
    Is it true the more you owe the more you grow until the bank/CSA steps in?”

Viewing 2 posts - 101 through 102 (of 102 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.