All Topics / Opinionated! / forums-this is Da best

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

hi all

Whilst looking at my COMSEC site decided to have a look at their forum site.. only my opinion but it sucks.[xx(]

Glad this was the first forum i’ve been involved in, it certainely seems the best, in context, layout and contributors.. the purpose of this post ??

Keep up the good work.

And a rating on the annoyance meter for those that read posts and don’t post a reply.. 6/10, it’s ammusing to see a post that has for example 1 reply but 100 reads.. everyone’s keen to read the post and it arouses their curiosity but they’re afraid to post a reply.. to them i say “jump in- everyones views welcome”. to those that continually post replies “thanks”

Off the soapbox now.. next please [^]

Redwing

“The man that thinks at 5o as he did when he was 20 has wasted 30 years of his life”

Profile photo of muppetmuppet
    @muppet

Hi Redwing

Just browsing the new postings.

Some postings I don’t read as I feel that they are not applicable to me on this side of the Tasman.

Also others that I do read I feel that I do not have the necessary knowledge to contribute a reply.

So Redwing I have replied to your posting to see what others have to say.

Regards

Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

hi redwing,

I agree with you about this site compared to others.

We are lucky to have so many knowledgable people here who share their time and experiences with others, for free.

Thanks guys & gals,[:D]

Del

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

I’m replying to this one as I haven’t found others that a. I know the answers to or b. the answers haven’t been covered yet. And I was feeling sad that I hadn’t done any posts today at all.[:(]

So now I’m happy again![:)]

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi there,

Me too! Sometimes I know (especially with the accounting type questions [;)]) that there are better people on the forum to answer the questions that I feel are ‘out of my legue’, so rather than confuse everyone, I just read them and pray that they get the answer. Sometimes if the post has not been responded to, I will put in a link, to where they can get the answer to their [?] from.

I’m glad you all like coming to the forum….

Cheers
    Sooshie [:)]

When a problem is created the solution is created simultaneously

Profile photo of MiniMogulMiniMogul
    Participant
    @minimogul

yeah but don’t forget often people go back and read the thread again to see what’s been added after their post.
    i think it’s valid to not reply to every post. i don’t, just those i feel i have something to add to

cheers-
    mini

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.