All Topics / General Property / ewealth.com.au

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of MiniMogulMiniMogul
    Participant
    @minimogul

Hi there all,

today i spent a few hours with someone (in the course of my ‘other life’ i,e, outside property investing!) who just happened to be….. a mortgage broker at

http://ewealth.com.au

what a coincidence…..

because…..after talking to him and also looking through the site just now, it seems their business is very much into wealth creation, part of that being positive cashflow properties. i think it’s cool that they recommend ‘the one minute millionaire’ to their clients (which i have read and think is as brilliant as rich dad poor dad if not more so.!)

they are into dolf de roos too and have some kind of link with nouveau riche too. and yes they have no-docs loans too.

so….

has anyone dealt with this company? they are based in north Sydney.

cheers-
    mini

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Hi Mini

No dealings but having a look now after your post.
    “one minute millionare” never heard of it [?]
    if this sites going down over the weekend guess you’ve given me some research to do….. thanks, your helpfull as ever

Redwing[:D]

“The man that thinks at 5o as he did when he was 20 has wasted 30 years of his life”

Participant
    @redwing

Hi Mini

if this sites going down over the weekend guess you’ve given me some research to do….. thanks, you’re helpfull as ever

“The man that thinks at 5o as he did when he was 20 has wasted 30 years of his life”

Participant
    @redwing

Hi Mini

if this sites going down over the weekend guess you’ve given me some research to do….. thanks, you’re helpfull as ever

HECK !!!! HOW DID THAT ALL HAPPEN ???[:0)][:0)]CONFUSED !!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.