All Topics / General Property / Mortgage paperwork

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of LyricalLyrical
    @lyrical

I am struggling with the mortgage paperwork for my second IP which is strictly speaking, off the plan although very near completion in cairns. I am using solicitors in Cairns to handle the purchase. One of the documents with my loan docs is a stat dec which requires a signature stating among other things that “I am unaware” of a whole heap of things to do with road works, illegal structures, easements, breach of covenants, disputes with neighbours, etc, etc. I may be naive still but I thought it was my solicitor’s job to find this sort of stuff out.They are saying it will cost me extra to go thru my loan docs. Does anyone have any ideas on this? My lender is Macquarie.

Profile photo of toddo27toddo27
    @toddo27

lyrical,

give me a call and i will go through it with you. im sure i can help you get by. i hate it when this stuff doesnt get explained to clients!

Todd 0404 847 857

cheers

http://www.providence.net.au

Profile photo of LyricalLyrical
    @lyrical

Thank you Todd,

I really appreciate your help and guidance. It’s a learning curve at the moment.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.