All Topics / General Property / Is Today Tonight trying to cause a property crash?

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Profile photo of Karen jKaren j
    @karen-j

I agree still_in_school

I’m just waiting for it to happen so those who have not allowed for it are foced to sell and we can buy more

Profile photo of muppetmuppet
    @muppet

Hi Leigh

Thanks for that info.

No, Westan didn’t give me the glove as I think he had left before it turned up for him to bring it over. “Quietly”I am still expectantly waiting for it to turn up. Had to use an old t-shirt this weekend to polish the car.

I’ll have a look at the web site

Well I had a look at the website and what a shocker. It is too damned slow. I managed to play about 30 games of Free Cell while I waited for something to happen.
    Couldn’t find out the price of anything at all.

Regards

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

hi all

yes, true confessions i have the gloves . yes Muppet they arrived while we were in NZ (but don’t tell anyone we are buying there)Shhhhh[;)]
    i was going to post them but now Muppet has told everyone on “forum Fun” that i’m a little bit short on top (hair wise) i don’t think i’ll give them to him.
    luckily you guys wont have read that because you wouldn’t be waisting your time down there (in forum Fun).
    alright i’ll give them to him, i’ll try to get them there through a mystery carrier
    bye westan

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.