All Topics / General Property / The Renovation Kings Seminar

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of MishkaMishka
    @mishka

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has been to the ‘Reno Kings’ Seminar. I am pretty keen to go, but am a little hesitant as it is a lot of money.

I would really appreciate comments from anyone who has been, or knows someone who has.

Thankyou [:)]

Michelle

Profile photo of BobPriceBobPrice
    Participant
    @bobprice

Try a search on this forum for “Reno Kings” and see if anyting turns up. I tried it but the function seems down at present.

Anyway, also try ducking over to the Jan Somers forum (jansomers.com.au) and search there too. Lots and lots of stuff on the Reno Kings.

Cheers.

Profile photo of MishkaMishka
    @mishka

Hi Bob, yeah I tried to do a search on the forum myself and it didn’t seem to work, but I will try the Jan Somers site.

Thanks! [:)]

Michelle

Profile photo of gfunk188gfunk188
    @gfunk188

Hey Mishka,

Im a little hesitant too. I wanted to go to the reno kings or Peter Spann’s one. Let me know what you dig out ok!

Glenn

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Glenn, I’ve not done the reno kings, but I have done Peter Spann’s seminar(s). If you are solely looking at Reno’s go the Reno Kings. Peter also does a whole heap (depending on which seminar, I think the’ve reorganised a bit now) on general property investing, and also in shares, options etc. It depends what you want out of it. Look at his website http://www.freemanfox.com.au

Cheers
    Mel

@mishka

Hi Glenn,

I am actually going to Peter Spann’s Millionare Maker Seminar on Sunday, so I’ll let you know on Monday what it was like.

Michelle

Profile photo of toddo27toddo27
    @toddo27

Hi Mishka,

I have been to a number of other seminars (hanna brothers etc) and think that probably the reno kings are the most genuine ive seen. ive met both of them and know they dont have a ‘scam’ waiting in the wings to drop on you. Of all the people ive spoken to about it (and that is quite a few) none have said they didnt get value.
    The info website is http://www.renos.com.au. as well as that, its always good to see that A Current Affair features their stories, rather than chasing them down the street.
    Many people have paid a lot more for a lot less.

good luck.

Todd
    http://www.providence.net.au

@mishka

Thanks Todd!

I think I’ll give it a try [:)]

Michelle

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.