All Topics / Opinionated! / Adelaide R E Investors Meeting November

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of summosummo
    @summo

HI All,
    The next meeting of AREIG will be at Cafe De Val Cnr Pirie & Pultney Sts Adelaide on Tues 11th November at 6.30 PM. The inaugural meeting in October was attended by a good mix of about 20 people. It was decided to hold monthly meetings on the second Tuesday of every month at the above venue as it is central for everyone.We will have 2 people with experience with finance to talk about home loans, & we need you to send me a specific question about finance so the speaker has the chance to research to make sure it is answered fully at the meeting. A third speaker will talk about lease options. We are in the process of making a list of support contacts for members of the group, so if you know of any, please let me know.Please email me ASAP [email protected] to let me know you are coming, so we can set up seating.
    Regards Summo

Profile photo of Mama2MiaMama2Mia
    Participant
    @mama2mia

Hi Ray,

Looking forward to our 2nd meeting…..should be very informative.

See you all tomorrow night.

Kim

Profile photo of Johnny1Johnny1
    @johnny1

POST NOVEMBER MEETING

Hi everyone. The November meeting was really good, especially the talks given by Petra, David, Andrew and Bryce (from Melbourne). My wife and I learnt a lot. [:)][:)]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.