All Topics / General Property / Advertising Aus.property in UK

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of forextraderforextrader
    @forextrader

I am looking for a partnership with an Australian connection. I am in the UK and intend advertising Australian property here. I am not a RE agent so would be looking to pass on leads with a view to a commission/fee. Anyone interested?

Profile photo of MrCharchieMrCharchie
    @mrcharchie

Interested?? U bet! Im in London at the moment, but will be back early Jan. email me: [email protected]

Profile photo of noddiesnoddies
    @noddies

hi forextrader[:)]

Please contact me.

Bryce Inglis
    [email protected]
    http://www.ipal.com.au

Profile photo of GlenniatorGlenniator
    @glenniator

Hi Forextrader,

Fiance and I will be in the UK by the ned of November and then back to Perth, Western Australia (home) after a couple of months.

We are both very knowledgable (and passionate!) about the property market in WA (we have 5 properties so far) and would be very keen and able to be involved.

Please contact us on:

[email protected]

Alison and Glenn

Profile photo of C2C2
    Participant
    @c2

Hi Forextrader, Are you looking at a partnership or spotters fee. Are you aware of any restrictions involving how many properties you can advertise and sell under UK law without a licence even if the properties are in another country. If you’re in partnership then would your Australian connections need any licences under UK law?

C2
    Is it true the more you owe the more you grow until the bank steps in?”

Profile photo of forextraderforextrader
    @forextrader

Hi all. As I am not a RE agent this would only be a finders fee until I am able to buy my own property. I have a registered RE agent in Australia and use his services once a sale/purchase is likely. So long as I dont pretend to be a real estate agent I am ok legally.

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

forextrader

With a UK background and still many properties in the SE would like to be of assistance.

We have wrapped over 126 proeprties ourselves and would love to assist some fellow Poms if they are looking at purchasing in Qld.

Feel free to checkout our website.

Cheers Richard
    [email protected]
    http://www.fhog.com.au

There is no such thing as a problem.
    Just a solution waiting to be found

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of juliebjulieb
    @julieb

If you’re interested in beach property on the Tweed Coast/Byron Bay area of far nth New south Wales let me know.Extremely rapid growth area that is still booming here

Profile photo of swampy30swampy30
    @swampy30

quote:

If you’re interested in beach property on the Tweed Coast/Byron Bay area of far nth New south Wales let me know.Extremely rapid growth area that is still booming here

Hi julieb,
    Yes, I’m interested. A growth area with the added advantage of being near the coast is a good investment. Have you any property in that area?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.