All Topics / Hotch Potch / Steve 0-130 in 42 Months,Cowra : 0-80 in 6 months

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 64 total)
  • Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

I agree Paul. I don’t know about any inner circle – or maybe I haven’t been invited?

I feel that I’ve got to ‘know’ a lot of people on this forum through posting, and reading others posts, but the more stars represents the number of times you’ve typed a message, not the number of properties you own. Just ask Arty, he’s said quite a few times that most of his posts have been in Forum Fun, yet he’s the highest (or is it Poltergeist at the moment – there’s a competition between the two of them) poster on the boards.

I answer people’s posts because sometimes i know the answer – and don’t like to see somebody with an unanswered question. That’s given me as many posts as I have. Plus, I type fast, so I reckon that helps too!

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of muppetmuppet
    @muppet

Hi Guys

I agree with Mel. I sometimes answer posts because I might be able to offer something useful.

I notice that as with rAty and Poltergeist most of my posts have been in the Fun Forum and also in the NZ related postings.

I have contributed very little in most other postings because I know very little about investing in Australia.

I have already been privileged to have met 4 people from the Forum and I am expecting to meet two more this weekend.

Regards

Profile photo of brent2brent2
    Participant
    @brent2

Hello NZ!!!

I have been looking through the current posts, still have to go through the Treasure chest, regarding areas to/not invest in NZ. After I have been through the lot, can I please email you with any questions.

Regards,

Brent1 [:I]

quote:

Hi Guys

I agree with Mel. I sometimes answer posts because I might be able to offer something useful.

I notice that as with rAty and Poltergeist most of my posts have been in the Fun Forum and also in the NZ related postings.

I have contributed very little in most other postings because I know very little about investing in Australia.

I have already been privileged to have met 4 people from the Forum and I am expecting to meet two more this weekend.

Regards

Profile photo of muppetmuppet
    @muppet

Hi Brent

Yeah no trouble.

Try bobabraham11atnzoomail.com

Also join http://www.propertytalk.co.nz
    It is starting to build up a good list of postings.

There is also http://www.housemouse.co.nz and http://www.landlords.co.nz and http://www.rentmaster.co.nz
    Andrew at Rentmaster also posts on this site. His rental investments are in Auckland.

You have got lots of reading to do, good luck.

Regards

Profile photo of brent2brent2
    Participant
    @brent2

Thanks for that,

Will be a busy boy the next week or so, at work anyway, the PC at home freezes constantly, so will have to do most there!!!

Regards,

Brent1

quote:

Hi Brent

Yeah no trouble.

Try bobabraham11atnzoomail.com

Also join http://www.propertytalk.co.nz
    It is starting to build up a good list of postings.

There is also http://www.housemouse.co.nz and http://www.landlords.co.nz and http://www.rentmaster.co.nz
    Andrew at Rentmaster also posts on this site. His rental investments are in Auckland.

You have got lots of reading to do, good luck.

Regards
    Regards

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

Hi FatBoy, Paul,

quote:

From day one on the forum i have received great advice, encouragement and positive vibes from 99% of the members…

You are right for above comment. but..
    what made you think about the comments below???[:(!][:(!]

quote:

There are a few SOB’s who seem to think that the amount stars beside the name amounts to some level of “superiority” but beleive me those people are few and far between…

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Don’t fret Poltergeist, I don’t think Paul was having a go at you![;)]

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of BillfromozBillfromoz
    Participant
    @billfromoz

G’day + Gearers….

Just thought you might like to know that..

Raine & Horne Cowra have closed their doors.

I won’t say cheers

Bill

Bill O’Mara
    Real Estate,Mortgages,Share Market Strategies.
    [email protected]

Profile photo of wayneLwayneL
    @waynel

quote:

G’day + Gearers….

Just thought you might like to know that..

Raine & Horne Cowra have closed their doors.

I won’t say cheers

Bill

Bill O’Mara
    Real Estate,Mortgages,Share Market Strategies.
    [email protected]

Bill,

In the town I used to live in Victoria, there used to be bread shops, delicatesans, fruit and veg, etc.

Now there is wall to wall r/e agents.

Not nice to see any business go down the slot, but Raine and Horne Cowra is one of the first of many, many more I reckon.

Wayne

http://www.tradingforaliving.info

Profile photo of madisonmadison
    @madison

quote:

Hello NZ!!!

I have been looking through the current posts, still have to go through the Treasure chest, regarding areas to/not invest in NZ. After I have been through the lot, can I please email you with any questions.

Regards,

quote:

Hi Guys

Regards

Profile photo of madisonmadison
    @madison

Hi All,

I was perusing through the posts and it is exciting and inspirational stuff. It is great to know that people out there are happy to share information. I was wondering if i could ask about the “treasure chest” that has come up a number of times for good and bad places in NZ to invest. I have tried to find it and it seems to elude me. Basically, where do I go to find it so I can read up on NZ and poz greared prop. I feel a bit “dumb” about this and am looking to find good areas in Auckland / NZ to invest…

Thank you in advance…

Regards,

Madison

quote:

Hello NZ!!!

Regards,

quote:

Hi Guys

Regards

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Madison, are you asking about the Forum ‘The Treasure Chest’?

Or looking for this post:

https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4541 or something else?

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of FatBoyFatBoy
    @fatboy

quote:

You are right for above comment. but..
    what made you think about the comments below???

As Mel said, relax, it wasn’t a shot at you… [:)]

I made a post not long after i joined the forum and a smart ass long term member made a few disparaging remarks – At the time i didn’t really appreciate it that’s all… [;)]

Cheers,
    Paul…

“I want to be rich, and stupidly happy – so far i’ve only managed to achieve the stupid part…”

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Hi all,

In reference to the original topic of this post: 50+ columns of rentals in last Saturday’s Canberra Times. That excludes the private ones too.

Looks like your prediction is correct again Bill.

Kind regards, Phil

Profile photo of Prop16Prop16
    @prop16

Happened to me too Fatboy.

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Bill,

As R&H Cowra have closed doors, how many other agents are in town? Who owns the rent rolls?

Phil

Profile photo of Mick INCMick INC
    @mick-inc

quote:

“theres a time to have the brains of and idiot “

ummmmmm, they’re teaching people in the NAVY that?
    *shocked*

Hey shaunwalker I’m guessing you must have been a Bosun’s Mate[:D]

Mick INC

Profile photo of CarringtonCarrington
    Participant
    @carrington

Hi people,
    I guess many people just “lurk” and try to learn. I find ppl here very friendly and helpful. I am used to seeing really catty behaviour on another chat forum (a well known auction trading site).
    But the people here are very different, they are goal oriented and would not waste their time bagging others the way they do on this other site I visit.

i have not come here for a couple of months, as our situation seems futile.
    I’m sure I’ll be asking for more advice and information, I might just need some lateral thinking.

Thanks.

[:D]

Profile photo of RubbachookRubbachook
    @rubbachook

Crikey, Bill, talk about back with a vengance!

Profile photo of NamasteNamaste
    @namaste

Holy Cow Rubbachook! I nearly had a heart attack when I saw the name!

quote:

Hi people,
    I guess many people just “lurk” and try to learn. I find ppl here very friendly and helpful. I am used to seeing really catty behaviour on another chat forum (a well known auction trading site).
    But the people here are very different, they are goal oriented and would not waste their time bagging others the way they do on this other site I visit.

Hi Carrington. It’s amazing that you posted your comment under a topic which was started by someone who caught the wrong end of some pretty catty behaviour on this forum not so long ago. I would just wait and see if I were you…

Regards,
    Karan

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 64 total)

The topic ‘Steve 0-130 in 42 Months,Cowra : 0-80 in 6 months’ is closed to new replies.