All Topics / Hotch Potch / Steve 0-130 in 42 Months,Cowra : 0-80 in 6 months

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 64 total)
  • Profile photo of BillfromozBillfromoz
    Participant
    @billfromoz

G’day Richmond…

Couldn’t agree with you more.

Make a killing in the Real Estate Market over Six years and go and blow it on an Imported Car or two.
    Crazy…some folk wouldn’t think of investing their equity or diversifying into something worthwhile like the Share Market, option strategy. Time they educated themself.

Cheers

Bill

Bill O’Mara
    Real Estate,Mortgages,Share Market Strategies.
    [email protected]

Profile photo of muppetmuppet
    @muppet

Hi Guys

What are heavy posting this is.

Just did a count up of total postings by the forumites and what do you know, you guys have scared all the newbies away.

Total postings by the collective were: 141,93,150,269,41,547,528,52,15,379 and 259 and no newbies to be seen anywhere.

Wow what a select bunch you lot are and three moderators making postings as well.

Regards

Profile photo of BillfromozBillfromoz
    Participant
    @billfromoz

G’day muppet…

What in hell are you on about?

Bill

Bill O’Mara
    [email protected]

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Don’t forget yours Muppet – at 259!! And I think the 15 should be 51, or 52 now as Castle has obviously posted again.

You’re right though. It’s quite interesting that only senior (with respect to no of posts, not necessarily knowledge!) people have posted (with the exception of the ‘young at postings’ Shaun and Castle.

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of FatBoyFatBoy
    @fatboy

Mel, maybe it’s just that old people whinge more ?? [:P]

Here’s another sign of market trends – i had a couple of agents out yesterday afternoon, just to get a valuation ( a “guesstimate” perhaps ??) on my IP and all three claimed i’d still get top dollar but “the market has slowed dramatically in the last six to eight weeks…”

They claimed they would have sold it within a week (given the recent reno) 3 months ago, now it could take a month or two…
    Hmmmmmm…. Could wily Bill be onto something here ?? I think so… [;)]

Cheers,
    Paul…

“I want to be rich, and stupidly happy – so far i’ve only managed to achieve the stupid part…”

Profile photo of DinoWebDinoWeb
    @dinoweb

I live in an area that was listed as a “hot spot” on one of the major news services.

I put a house on the market and sold it in 2 hours! (Did I sell it too cheap?)

Thing is, my friendly real estate agent told me a local bank manager was expecting a slow down very soon in our area.

Why?

Two months ago he had 15+ loan applications on his desk awaiting approval. Three weeks ago, even before the interest rate rise, he had none.

I have noticed in my own area, house were selling in less than two weeks max only a couple of months ago. Today there are three that are 3+ weeks.

Is the market slowing, or are people just getting too greedy?

Dino

“If you don’t know where you are going, every road will take you there.”

Profile photo of wayneLwayneL
    @waynel

Hi all,

Thereis a poll on http://www.news.com.au Two thirds of the respondants believe that we are in a bubble that is about to burst.

Check it out.

Wayne

http://www.tradingforaliving.info

Profile photo of RichoRicho
    @richo

Interesting to note also that the same website is running articles like “Spring property sales cool”. Seems the 0.25% rise is starting to have it’s desired effect.

I wonder when we’ll start seeing reality TV shows like “Bankrupt Blitz”. Where Jamie Durie turns his hand to financial planning and performs a finacial makeover on a couple that is up to it’s eyeballs in debt. Don’t know how he’ll work a water feature into that show but I’m sure he’ll try. A show like that would be a fair indication the property market has gone belly up! [:D]

Participant
    @billfromoz

G’day….

Those shows will be off the air within 6 months…unless they don’t even return at all after Xmas…..and I’ll take bets.
    The reason…because they will be aware that people are hurting and the Reality they love to portray will be different to the reality of the past few years and still of today.

Hot Auctions will be the first to go unless they call it “Icy Hot Auctions”,and maybe even others
    could become “Backyard Bungles”, “DIY Disasters”

Cheers

Bill O’Mara
    [email protected]

Profile photo of richmondrichmond
    Participant
    @richmond

Howdy Bill…

I agree that the likes of Hot Auctions and Location Location might die a quick death… but perhaps if the market’s cooling, people might think they’re better off staying put where they are and making little improvements here and there, so shows like Backyard Blitz and Ground Force might have a touch more staying power… anyway, I’ll keep my ear to the ground here at 9 and see what I hear…

Cheers
    r

Profile photo of shaunwalkershaunwalker
    @shaunwalker

“You’re right though. It’s quite interesting that only senior (with respect to no of posts, not necessarily knowledge!) people have posted (with the exception of the ‘young at postings’ Shaun and Castle”

i have nothing to say except i wanted to get one more post on the board! [:)]
    Bill, love your work. will speak to you soon

Profile photo of scampushscampush
    @scampush

thought to myself ‘as a newbie probably should put my two cents worth in’ …

but seriously enjoying the lively discussion between the more experienced formies.

if the bubble is about to, or already has, burst! good for us, property is long term for me and positive geared is still positive in a slow market

keep it up oldies ( i mean more experienced ones – may the force be with you )

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
    scamp

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

quote:

“You’re right though. It’s quite interesting that only senior (with respect to no of posts, not necessarily knowledge!) people have posted (with the exception of the ‘young at postings’ Shaun and Castle”

Hi ShaunWalker, when you say the young at posting do you mean young people who own property, that have knowledge of what they are talkin about?

@shaunwalker

I’m not sure what bill was saying. As for my reply i was just goofing around.
    Bill may have meant those young but have an IP, i am not sure. you will have to ask bill.
    cheers
    shaun

Participant
    @billfromoz

G’day Guys…

I think you may be confusing the words stated by Muppet and Melbear… I didn’t make any such comment that I recall…

Cheers

Bill

Bill O’Mara
    [email protected]

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Sigh![:(]

If you guys only read the posts properly it would have been easy to ascertain that I said it. shaun, you even copied it!!

‘young at postings’? What else can it mean but relatively few postings compared to the others that Muppet listed?

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of gentlemanjimgentlemanjim
    @gentlemanjim

quote:

i have nothing to say except i wanted to get one more post on the board! [:)]
    Bill, love your work. will speak to you soon

Profile photo of gentlemanjimgentlemanjim
    @gentlemanjim
    Quote:
    you soon
    [

You are right , a lot of forumites are reluctant to voice their opinions because it seems that they have to break into & ip type club before they can benefit from the forum. The forum was set up to help all investors.The more posts the the further into the inner circle you sit.
    just my observations.
    regards frank

/quote]

@shaunwalker

i wish i had known about this web site before i went off the richmastery academy. Although the academy mob taught me alot, ive come to realise there are many variations on way you buy an IP, not just the way they said (which sounded easy at the time)

Profile photo of FatBoyFatBoy
    @fatboy

quote:

You are right , a lot of forumites are reluctant to voice their opinions because it seems that they have to break into & ip type club before they can benefit from the forum. The forum was set up to help all investors.The more posts the the further into the inner circle you sit.
    just my observations.
    regards frank]

What a load of crap !! [:)]
    From day one on the forum i have received great advice, encouragement and positive vibes from 99% of the members… There are a few SOB’s who seem to think that the amount stars beside the name amounts to some level of “superiority” but beleive me those people are few and far between… [;)]

I guess i can be opinionated myself but i respect and value what other people have to say as well. If any “newbies” feel intimidated they should stop worrying, think clearly before posting, and look forward to benefiting from others experience.
    It worked for me… [^]

Cheers,
    Paul…

“I want to be rich, and stupidly happy – so far i’ve only managed to achieve the stupid part…”

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 64 total)

The topic ‘Steve 0-130 in 42 Months,Cowra : 0-80 in 6 months’ is closed to new replies.