All Topics / Opinionated! / de roos seminar or book?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of silverbullet77silverbullet77
    @silverbullet77

With Dolf de Roos coming to town I was wondering if people had an opinion on what to do…

Seminar $70 2.5hours

Book $30
    (Real Estate Riches from powwowevents)

I got a free ticket to see Robert K. but there wasn’t much that wasn’t already in the books except a marketing overkill, and wondering whether the same will happen with De Roos…

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi,

I’d go to the intro seminar and read the book.

All you need is one good idea and you’ll never regret it.

But, having said that, I am cautious about some of his ideas as he factors depreciation into the +ve cashflow equation.

Still, enough friends have said good things to make me happy to recommend that it would be worthwhile attending the intro seminar and reading his book.

Of course, go in with your eyes open… the intro night will include a sell to a multi-day, multi-thousand dollar seminar. This is OK… so long as the event is more than just a sales pitch.

If you go… report back on how you think it was and whether others should attend.

Cheers,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

Save yourself a few dollars and buy the book. His seminar is virtually the same as the book.

Terryw
    Discover Home Loans
    North Sydney
    [email protected]

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of MiniMogulMiniMogul
    Participant
    @minimogul

I think the one night DDR seminar is good, *especially* if you are a beginner. If not, then you might find it a bit simple. Was good for me at the time I went, though.

Love his software. I know there’s a lot out there and you can do it yourself in excel etc….but…
    I think his software is the best there is by a long way. And yeah he does sell the three day event but I think – at least Robert Kiyosaki does this- that the presentation ends and then there’s a break and then you can stay for an additional presentation about the 3 day seminar.

It will make you want to go though….and I’m sure you would learn something. I just don’t know if it’s the best value one around. I’m sure the Rich Dad US dollar thing makes it more expensive…

cheers-
    Mini

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.