All Topics / Hotch Potch / financial advisers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of deborahdeborah
    @deborah

I am looking to restructure my finances and have contacted a number of advisers offering their services. They offer restructuring, loans, accountants, real estate buyers, valuers etc. They offer on-going budget checks all for a large price. Has anyone dealt with these business’ and if so what is your poinion about them?

Profile photo of BillfromozBillfromoz
    Participant
    @billfromoz

G’day Deborah…

I am aware of the structure you are speaking of and if you check around you will find that their is little to no after the deals done service. Suspect you are speaking of about $4,000 fee.

The reason I am so aware of the Program is that ALL Mortgage Reduction Programs in Aussie are a copy of my original version, now 10 years old.

All you need is to have your financial details input into my Program and it is without any cost.
    I will thern email back to you your completed 9 page plan…. but there’s a few in front of you at the moment. Next week ? Many from the Forum have already had theirs done and another 6 on my desk as I try and type my response to you.

Forget the groups you are speaking of or to, as it sounds like a “One Stop Shop” to me, that is, they control the lot…in house valuers, solicitors etc etc…………Stay well away.

Cheers

Bill

Bill O’Mara
    Real Estate,Mortgages,Share Market Strategies.
    [email protected]

Profile photo of C2C2
    Participant
    @c2

Hi Deborah. If you put a little more detail about what you exactly want to do, you will probably get a lot of good free advice here on the forum. Restructuring of finances is a little vague and needs more information, for example, refinancing of IP’s, buying shares or investing in other areas, trusts, taxes, etc.

C2
    Is it true the more you owe the more you grow until the bank steps in?”

Profile photo of deborahdeborah
    @deborah

quote:

Hi Deborah. If you put a little more detail about what you exactly want to do, you will probably get a lot of good free advice here on the forum. Restructuring of finances is a little vague and needs more information, for example, refinancing of IP’s, buying shares or investing in other areas, trusts, taxes, etc.

C2

Profile photo of deborahdeborah
    @deborah

I have managed funds, shares and four properties. I also have a growing number of bank accounts and different lines of credit. My budgeting and bill paying is becoming a real juggle. Some advisers are also pushing trusts and companies. Does anyone have any good system that works for them?

Profile photo of C2C2
    Participant
    @c2

In regards to bills I find it easier to do as much direct debit as I can. This is basically because I’m o/s and not always able to access a computer to do internet banking. I also try to do scheduled transfers of money to various accounts from one main account so that I always know there is something going in and not everything going out. I can’t remember where I saw and I don’t use it myself, but there is a service that you can use to link all your accounts from different institutions and can see all the balances at once.

C2

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘financial advisers’ is closed to new replies.