All Topics / Forum Frolic / Does this forum have email alerts?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

I have noticed when i have a reply to a post that i have made i have not received an email alert to my email box that says that i have a reply from a post in protpertyinvesting.com and in should provide a link that you can press on to goto that particulat post.

Is this a function this forum does not support or is there something im missing. ie Is there somewhere in the settings where to switch this auto email alert responders?

Also one other thing it seems its pretty important to show pictures on this forum because of the very nature of the forum…ie selling houses,, talking about houses,.ect and other properties, yet the forum does not allow to upload photographs so that they can be viewed in the forum thread??[:(][:(!][:(]

These are two very important things.[:(!]

Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

Hi Jaffa,

There is a new upgrade due any week now on this site. It will have a lot of enhanced features, I’m not sure about the photos though…

It will speed things up a lot also, which will be great.

Regards,[:)]

Del

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Jaffasoft, you say ‘And it’s not as if the owners dont have any money’ like it’s your god given right for Steve to spend his hard earned money to provide a free resource for us. As I have said to you before, the funds to provide this site come out of the revenue raised by the selling of the non-free resources that you are so angry about having to pay for.

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi there,

Thanks for the feedback. I agree, email alerts and the potential to uplink pics would be useful. I know this was said before but the upgrade is coming soon. As they say ‘All good things are worth waiting for’.
    Thanks for your patience.

Cheers
    Soosh [:)]

When a problem is created the solution is created simultaneously

Profile photo of FatBoyFatBoy
    @fatboy

And there we have it ladies and gentlemen… Another great example of why cousins should not get together and reproduce… [;)]

Cheers,
    Paul…

“The only thing you get from looking backwards is a sore neck…”

Profile photo of FatBoyFatBoy
    @fatboy

Hey, who edited Jaffasofts’ post ?? [:O]

Now what i wrote seems a bit harsh !! [:D]

Cheers,
    Paul…

“The only thing you get from looking backwards is a sore neck…”

@melbear

Yes Paul, it’s definitely been edited. Lucky I quoted him in my reply else no one would believe us!!

I notice that he has also deleted his ‘LuckyPhil I think your a jerk!’ post from the 0-130 forum post.

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of muppetmuppet
    @muppet

Hi Mel and Paul

Gee that sounds good.

Now back to email scams. An email scam doing the rounds concerns those Westpac customers with online banking. Some have received an email that resembles the Westpac home page and are asked to put in their number and password.

Ho hum and now what happens next? I leave that to your imagination.

Regards

@melbear

St George had one similar. I’ve now had two phone calls from them the day after I’ve transferred a couple of thousand between accounts asking did I do that as a random way of checking if people have been had.

Cheers
    Mel

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.