All Topics / Opinionated! / Bill From Oz

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Profile photo of stargazerstargazer
    Participant
    @stargazer

Hi

Thought Bill was riding a pushbike?

cheers
    alf

Profile photo of shaunwalkershaunwalker
    @shaunwalker

Bill,
    Put me down for $100 would you. I only just found out what you were doing, so i apologise for not donating earlier… why didnt you say something in your email??
    cheers
    shaun

Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

Folks

I would like to take the opportunity here to have a say … I find Bills input to be very interesting and I am very pleased to see so many people are reaping the benefit of his vast experience.

The way you “newer” forumites feel about Bill is how us “oldies” feel about Steve. Steve has done alot for everyone on the forum and gave alot of his time for free. He believes that people that contribute here and help others deserve his help. His resent changes means he doesn’t have as much time on the forum … but he is always watching[8D]

So just remember there are many good people giving freely of their time and experience, obviously some more than others but we all do our bit.

Bill, thanks for your contribution.

Cheers
    Leigh K[:D]

Carve your own path and lead the way …

Profile photo of ActTodayActToday
    Participant
    @acttoday

Bill certainly isn’t tardy in his e.mailing and I must say his ad ideas are very very good. He will be receiving a personal e.mail for sure. You are all right that it is far better to give but like Huey I get a bit overwhelmed at owing too and am far happier giving. November 11 can be a difficult day for many Australians. My own Dad took 12 years to die from wounds inflicted, so I hope it was not too bad a day for Bill and the other Forum Veterans.

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi,

I wholely agree with other posts and join with them in thanking Bill for his input in this forum.

His charity vision certainly sounds meritorious. Those who would like to find out more information about his cause or would like to donate money should contact him directly at: [email protected]

Please, no further pledges on the forum – contact him directly.

Thanks,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of stargazerstargazer
    Participant
    @stargazer

Hi all

I have noticed many giving Bill acknowledgements in other threads.

So i thought I’d bring this forward if anyone wants to add to it.

There are very few that will give unlimited time to ones situation at no cost.

regards
    alf

Profile photo of BillfromozBillfromoz
    Participant
    @billfromoz

G’day Alf & Benny…

I include you both because it was you two guys that stuck by and took a chance on me back in late September…. 1200 odd emails ago!

Nothing like a couple of True Blue Aussies…

And guess what folks… Alf is sorta Italian
    and Gentleman Benny used to be Chinese…. but Aussies to the core………. That’s what makes us Aussies… a bit different to the rest!

A BIG thank you to all that have sent all thoe emails and asked all those Q’s and even put up with the days I was a bit harsh with my replies.

Thanks again Guys and Gals

* And to Steve McKnight… not too many guys would accept my views to Wrapping on their own forum when it’s part of their business…… So Steve, you gotta be True Blue too!

Bill

Bill O’Mara
    Real Estate,Mortgages, Option Writing & Forex. [email protected]

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.