All Topics / Opinionated! / See you at the seminar

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

Greetings all

I haven’t been on much lately I been pounding the pavement looking for properties (and yes positive properties do exist I am putting in my first offer today) and doing deals on and fixing cars to get the money to attend the seminar in Melbourne, and I did it, I am there and all paid up and ready to go finally after much panicking but I knew I would get there one way or the other.

I look forwards to meeting many of you there.

Regards Bear

Profile photo of MiniMogulMiniMogul
    Participant
    @minimogul

i look forward to seeing everyone at the sydney seminar!!!

cheers-
    Mini

Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

BEAR

Well done, I am so pleased that you posted that to let us know. I knew you would you sounded so determined.

Good on you, I am sure you will love it. And I am really please to hear you are going for a deal, let us know how it goes.

Cheers
    Leigh K[:D]

Carve your own path and lead the way …

Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

Hi Bear,

Well done, I’ll be at the Melbourne seminar. Hope to meet lots of forumites there.

Regards,

Del [:)]

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

Thanks [;)]

BTW Leigh my 1st offer fell thru but im not giving up on it yet, please see specifally property legalities if u have any suggestions.

Regards Bear

PS Are you going to the Melbourne Seminar?

Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

Bear

Interesting situation with the new offer, a bit like Dicko and Mark Holden I can’t beleive that I am agreeing with Billfromoz, but don’t complicate the deal, I think you are on teh right track but find the simplest solution. BTW do you kno whow much they “need to do the deal” now. this sometimes helps with negotiation. Don’t forget the agent jsut might be sqeezing you. Standing your ground if you are confident can go in your favour ( and not ).

Unfortunately no I am not going to be at the seminar, I did not get my invitation.

Have a great time though, speak to heaps of people hear there advice filter the stuff that works for you and move on to the next person, you will learn stacks.

Cheers
    Leigh K[:D]

Carve your own path and lead the way …

Participant
    @bear1964

Hi Leigh, Thanks for your reply!

Hmmmmmm I don’t wana give too many details away on here in case some one tries to track the property down and put in better offers, but lets say I offered $30,000 less then the asking price and they come back with $10,000 less as a counter offer. I know the agent is trying to squeeze me and she has been caught out on many lies, not the type of agent I would want selling my property. She is the agent from hell, and tries working alot on guilt, should have seen her reaction when I arranged a building expectation, she tried the guilt trip plus………LOL. She said they wouldn’t move from the original price as they originally wanted 20k more then the asking price. Well they moved 10k in 24 hours .LOL She also told me the land itself was worth over $200k, which my home work proved that wrong by a huge margin.

Any way in not giving up, I know ill get it for less, I am sitting on it for a few days, and the agent hasn’t wasted a day not contacting me, and saying she has bought a couple more people threw today. Instead of preasuring me it tells me there isnt much interest in the property thus far, so I am confident ill get it cheaper then the counter offer. I will have my work cut out on this property fixing it up, but I am sure it will be well worth it. I love the location also. 5 minutes from one of the best fishing spots I know. More time fishing while doing deals in my head![;)][:D]

Regards Bear

PS I hope she is not on the forum or i just gave a few things away ..PMSL

Participant
    @bear1964

Greetings all

I have a seminar to attend here in Adelaide until 5.30pm 14th Nov and I will either drive over that night or early the next morning and arriving Saturday afternoon. I would like to catch up with a few forumites for dinner possibly Sat evening? Any takers?

Regards Bear

PS A friend is coming with me so if any one would like to spend a day with her showing her the sites while im at the seminar that would be greatley appreciated also [;)][:D]

Participant
    @bear1964

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm I guess no takers, so we will be eating alone [:(]

Oh well im sure we will find a nice place[:P]

Regards Bear

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.