All Topics / General Property / Danny & Paul Hanna Workshop

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Profile photo of FibejebeFibejebe
    @fibejebe

We went to their 3 hour seminar last night here in Perth and were very very impressed. Has anyone been to their 3 day workshop? The next one is on the Gold Coast late November. If we book by tomorrow they will give us $1000 towards airfare and accommodation. Very tempting.
    Fibejebe

Profile photo of FunkyGeckoFunkyGecko
    @funkygecko

No, haven’t been to theirs but would be interested to hear feedback. Am attending Peter Flannagan (Break Free Events) ‘Property Riches” 4 day seminar this weekend – have you (or anyone else)been to one of his?[8)]

Profile photo of FibejebeFibejebe
    @fibejebe

Unfortunately we don’t get the same opportunities over here on the West Coast. I can HIGHLY recommend the Hanna seminar tho. Here is their schedule. The 3 hour one is less than $70 so a very cheap investment. They actually tell you in it how to do things rather than just a promo for the workshops. Their website is morganpacific dot com They have seminars coming up in all capital cities. Adelaide tonight, Brizzie tomorrow. Excellant value for money.
    Fibejebe

quote:

No, haven’t been to theirs but would be interested to hear feedback. Am attending Peter Flannagan (Break Free Events) ‘Property Riches” 4 day seminar this weekend – have you (or anyone else)been to one of his?[8)]

Profile photo of mikeejmikeej
    @mikeej

Would you mind telling us what you learned. How do you turn
    $7900 into $225000 in 3 months, how do you own a $230000 investment property in one year?

@fibejebe

Hi MikeeJ,
    OK I have searched their little workbook and can not find where it says copyright and need permission to reproduce etc so guess it is OK for me to post this here. This is just an example of what they did themselves. That does not mean that it will work for you exactly as per the scenario every time.

Can’t find $7900 into $225,000 but found the figures for $7900 into $125,000. Is that OK?

Basically what you do is find a 4 unit raw development site with a purchase price of $270,000. The Hanna theory is that you don’t bother negotiating price, but rather negotiate terms. So you offer $290,000 (yes $20K ABOVE asking price) negotiate 1% and 6 month option to purchase on the site.

Cost so far – $2,900.
    Architects fee to draw plans for 4 townhouses = $4,500.
    Council fee for DA approval = $500.
    Total cost so far = $7,900.
    Sell with DA approval to builder for $105,000 per site = $420,000.
    Pay vendor 287,100.
    Your instant income = $125,000.
    Return on investment = 1,582% in 3 months.

The $230,000 freehold investment property is nothing new. When you do a big development rather than sell off all the units and pay yourself a taxable instant income, you keep one or two units for yourself and enjoy the ongoing passive income.They did this on a 6 unit project. Rather than take $260,000 profit in their hand, less what the taxman grabs, they took one townhouse and $35,000.

My husband and I already own a raw 4 unit development site so this was of particular interest to us. We really want to get into the development side of things but guess we lacked the knowledge at this point. It is funny really that everything we had talked about doing, the Hanna’s just reinforced. Guess we are on track but sure was good to have someone who has walked the road tell us that.

Hey, if you can get along to their seminar or workshop, I would definitely recommend it.
    Fibejebe.

quote:

Would you mind telling us what you learned. How do you turn
    $7900 into $225000 in 3 months, how do you own a $230000 investment property in one year?

Profile photo of anchanch
    Participant
    @anch

HI THERE,
    so are these development sites at $290000 in certain areas? In Sydney, I guess it won’t be quite the same.

anch

@fibejebe

The Hannas do the majority of their investing in Sydney from what I gather. They are now doing 40 unit developments tho not 4 unit ones.

quote:

HI THERE,
    so are these development sites at $290000 in certain areas? In Sydney, I guess it won’t be quite the same.

anch

Profile photo of fulloutfullout
    @fullout

what do these guys teach? Positive cashflow properties? and what else?
    REad their ad in the magazine as well

Profile photo of RodsterRodster
    @rodster

Guys

Went and saw the Danny and Paul Hanna last night in Sydney.

Well worth the $65 it cost. They know this which is why they the offer a genuine money back guarantee if your not satisfied.

Reinforces alot of good points plus opens your eyes how to get into property development as well property investment.

By the way I spoke to Paul Hanna at the end briefly and he mentioned this might be their last year of doing Seminars as they are tired and want to focus on their own investments more. They are honest and up front about everything they do which is quite rare.

[:D]

Hope this helps

RODSTER

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

Hi All,
    I also been to their 3 hours seminar couple of month ago in Sydney. It was not bad and worth $60-70. Mainly they are in development so for people who are interested in development will find it’s good.

Cheers

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.