All Topics / General Property / bank problems

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of sally1sally1
    @sally1

hi everyone i have 5 ips in oz approx value 1083000 owe 656000 my lender[a bldg soc] says im not earning enough to service another loan even though i told them it will be cf+ thats probably the one thing i couldnt understand about steves book to keep buying ips and the bank kept approving the loans i must have missed something great book steve will read it again anybody else in this situation any remedies

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Find another lender.

There are lenders out there who will be more receptive to your strategy.

Use a broker experienced with investors using your strategy – he/she will quickly point you towards an appropriate lender.

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of sally1sally1
    @sally1

quote:

Find another lender.

There are lenders out there who will be more receptive to your strategy.

Use a broker experienced with investors using your strategy – he/she will quickly point you towards an appropriate lender.

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

thanks simon was thinking along same lines cheers been with these guys 10yrs thought loyalty would count for something are you that broker?

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Loyalty counts only for so much.

By all means call me for a chat and see how you feel.

But shop around and see what else is available as well.

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Profile photo of TeacherK6TeacherK6
    @teacherk6

Hey Sally

Dont ever count on banks for Loyalty…

Nor trust the ppl who “see you as a person, not a number” when their computer says that u cant afford to borrow more, then there is nothing u can do!

Dont take the first aswer as your final… make all the fone calls u can, or use a broker as Mortgage Hunter recomends…

I make around $1200 pw on average teaching and tutoring… and the income is useless… why??? because im a part time / casual.. and even then i havnt been working long enough (just graduated this year) oh well… some of the comments lenders hav told me are worth writing a book about im thinking lol

dont giv up… i got the same amount of places as you, and would hav tons more if the banks “said yes more often”

All the best!

Jason :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.