All Topics / General Property / Wanted to Buy :)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

I’ve checked the rules and there’s no rule against me posting this, so here goes…

I’m looking to purchase 1 or 2 cheap IP’s. Preferably units below 80k- regional would make me happy; country is ok too. Why I’m asking on this forum is because people are always discussing buying and selling properties. I figure if people are selling properties, and I am in the market for one or two, then it is a good matchup :o)

I don’t need +geared property- I aim to pay them out quickly anyway, so it’s not a problem for me.

If you bought a property dirt cheap some years ago and want to flog it off to me now that you’ve done some reno’s, or it’s gone up in value, oryou just want to get cashed up a bit for your own investment purposes… here I am!! [8)]

My email address is [email protected]

Remember, for my budget, I can only do 80k- not 115k, not 180k- just 80k- k?

kay

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

*poke poke poke* [:P]

I’m still interested in your property- oh, and I just thought- some of you might think I am a real estate agent- I am not. I would probably be much richer if I was :+/ I am just increasingly finding the net, which has been my preferred method of perusing property- is becoming more inefficient. The properties on many sites are as old as the hills- and they leave on the cheap ones as a lure to pull in buyers to sell them more exxy ones. It’s tiresome.

kay

Profile photo of TOWLIETOWLIE
    @towlie

Kay,

I have one for $110000 available, $190-$220 per week rent in Mt Isa. If you are interested email me.

[email protected]

Profile photo of Pebbles_2Pebbles_2
    @pebbles_2

Have a look on the Wes Davision Horsham site.
    http://www.wesdavidson.com.au
    They always have properties under $100,000 in Nhill, Horsham and surrounding areas.
    Also, give them a call and tell them what you are looking for and they will e-mail you each time a house comes up that matches your criteria. with pretty pictures and everything.

@kay-henry

Thanks folks for your replies :o) Seems this forum is full of buyers and not sellers? Are most people here “buy and hold” people? Remember, I am not fussed by rental yield- so onsell those cheapies to moi :)

kay henry

Profile photo of smorossmoros
    @smoros

Hi Towlie,

Tell me more about this propertyof yours?

Kay Hanry,

Single out the areas or suburbs you think you are interested in, visit or call the real estate agents in the area and have them do the research for you. Then all you have to do is use your bargaining skills to make sure they don’t rip you off or find someone who has access to RPDATA that can feed you information on neighbouring sales, street sales etc..

Steve

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Kay

Feel free to email us.

Cheers Richard
    [email protected]
    http://www.fhog.com.au

There is no such thing as a problem.
    Just a solution waiting to be found

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

[:D]Kay

I might have something for you around the 75k mark, email me [email protected]

I would like to know where you are and what regions you are interested in buying in. Are you wanting to visit a property or do you want photos?

BTW, it is one i own I am not an agent!

Cheers
    Leigh K

Carve your own path and lead the way …

@kay-henry

hey folks :o) Thanks for the leads. Still open to offers here [8)] But *please* no wrappers. I’m not into them- just like I wasn’t into pyramid schemes or stripping companies when they were in vogue.

I’m old-fashioned. I want to find some cheaper properties to rent to people for reasonable rentals, so I can build a property portfolio. I search all over the place like a mofo for properties, and I think this place would be a good place to find folks with like minds [:X]

Rgards,

kay

Profile photo of TOWLIETOWLIE
    @towlie

smoros email me.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.