All Topics / Forum Frolic / Projected Consolidation – Fatboy please consider

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Paul,

Mate .. Don’t know if you two have met, but I had the pleasure of meeting Mel this Saturday last.

She’s smart with experience and proof. She’s a long term thinker. She’s prudent and decisive. She knows her stuff.

You had better have your chopper or fixed wing license in place before you will get a look in with this lady.

Kind regards, Phil

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

??
    Can we all consider?

[8D][8D]

[:)]
    View member Pictures on this web page.
    http://www.gurustation.com/pi

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Oh thanks Lucky Phil.[:I][:I][:I] I think I really have gone red!![:O]

Poltergeist you can consider, but Paul proposed first! Huey has volunteered to check him out for me, if he doesn’t stack up, you can be next.

But first, you need to also answer the question:
    ‘I need to know your assets and liabilities – and that’s not just financial ones!!'[:)][:P]

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of FatBoyFatBoy
    @fatboy

quote:

Mate .. Don’t know if you two have met, but I had the pleasure of meeting Mel this Saturday last.

Ok Phil, so where’s those photos you promised ?? [:0)]

Propertylogist – Keep that up and i’ll have to poke your eyes out… I asked first !! [:D]

Cheers,
    Paul…

“The only thing you get from looking backwards is a sore neck…”

Profile photo of HueyHuey
    Participant
    @huey

Hi Paul,

I need your resume including your photos. A face to face interview would be preferred.

Hi Mel & PL,

I’ve been thinking seriously about your offers to teach me driving & break dancing. I think it’s great to have driving lessons with Mel in the morning & dancing lessons with PL in the afternoon. I will cook lunch for you.[:)]

Regards

Huey

Profile photo of BillfromozBillfromoz
    Participant
    @billfromoz

G’day Mel, Huey,Pl and Paul…

LuckyPhil has a “hostie” on just about every flight into Canberra. So,if any Canberra arrival has ever been delayed, take my word for it…LuckyPhil has had to arrange for that to happen.

On numerous occaisons, I assure you, that he has been known to divert a Melbourne flight so that the inbound Sydney hostess doesn’t get to meet the Melbourne hostie.

If you knew LuckyPhil as well as I do, you would not fly Qantas. Because you never really know when you may be diverted “due to technical difficulties”.

What that really means is that LuckyPhil has just
    preferred the hostie on another incomming flight.

Trust me…I know him

Bill

Bill O’Mara
    Real Estate,Mortgages,Share Market Strategies.
    [email protected]

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

You Bastard Bill,

And my repectful welcome to all other viewers of my words on this screen. Don’t brothers piss ya off some times? Gotta love him for who he is but.

From the outset, I have never diverted an aircraft, nor am able to, for the purpose of meeting up with my gorgeous, beautiful, INBA National Natural Figure Competition Winner lady (singular). No two-timing here mate.

Shit .. this feels like an inquisition to prove innocence of presumed guilt. I do admit to delaying an aircraft for the purpose of spending maximised turnaround “quality time”. Hey, I’m the one in control of explaining each minute of a delay. I just love it when I can blame it on the cleaners or engineers.

Kind regards, Phil

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Fatboy,

Hey I tried mate. But every time I took my pocket pencil digital camera out, I was near caught.

Sit back and listen. I know I have a lot to learn from Mel. She has walked the walk, not just talked about it.

Kind regards, Phil

p.s. Paul .. try changing your handle to say SlimJim ..

Participant
    @huey

Thanks for your warnings Bill. I’m about 20 years older than Phil so I’m safe but if I were Paul I would feel threatened! [:D] Huey

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha [:)][:I][:)][:I] hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha[:O]

Bill, if LuckyPhil has that much control over flights he should be a good one to know – I’m talking about discounts and even better – freeeeebies!!!

Huey, I’ll teach you to drive no problems.

Cheers
    Mel

Participant
    @huey

Thanks Mel,

I used to ride a Yamaha 50cc motobike back in my country but somehow I’m scared of driving cars.

Bill probably still remembers the sights of highschool girls in long white dresses with long back hair & conical hats riding motobikes or bicycles everywhere at the end of the school hours.

Regards

Huey

Participant
    @billfromoz

Hey Huey…

You from Vietnam?

Bill

Bill O’Mara
    [email protected]

Participant
    @huey

Hi Bill,

In the same year the government sent you overthere to fight they took me here to study.

Regards

Huey

Participant
    @billfromoz

G’day Huey…

Well…email me and tell me where in Vietnam you were from etc.

Bill

Bill O’Mara
    [email protected]

Participant
    @huey

Hmm, you may be not older than me and you order me just like my dad! [:O] Since we crossed the Pacific ocean in the opposite directions in that faithful year I think we are related in some way so I forgive & forget.

I was named after the famous river in a town where I was born and it sounds a bit like Huey. Can you guess where it is? and will you help me to build an ophanage there when I have a chance to do so in a few years time? [:D] It’s my childhood dream. My family put in & raised money to rebuild a 2 classroom school in my father’s vilage a couple of years ago. I went to pre-school there. We also tried to open a medical center in the vilage but couldn’t get a permission. Will write to you more later.

[|)]

Huey

Participant
    @billfromoz

Hello Huey…

I think of Vietnam some days and most nights.
    Most good but some sad thoughts too. Didn’t mean to be pushy sorry. Just keen to exchange info,

Yes I will help you. I am doing a fund raising Motor Bike Ride in 2004 from Hanoi to Binh Ba… a Battle ground ..June 6th 1969, I managed to take the only photo of that Battle in the middle of it all, Could I send you a couple of links from my old Battalions web site…couple funny incidents and a sad one?

I support a family in Quang Nam Province…this year I have bought..push bike, clothes, school stuff chickens, pigs a cow and roofing material for the families shack… more later..lots more

Let me know if i can send links to yoy please Huey… My heart is still in Vietnam 34 years later.. Cheers Bill

Bill O’Mara
    [email protected]

Participant
    @huey

Thanks Bill for the offer and the links. I arrived here in the middle of the Australian involvement in VN war, June 69. No wonder why people couldn’t keep their eyes off me when I wore my highschool uniform “Ao Dai” out. When I find my old photo in Ao Dai I will send it to Pl.

I like to start something in a few years time, when my children finish their study. Hope you will have another fund raising around that time. Can we ask the forumies here to sponsor your Motor Bike Ride fund raising project next year?

Regards

Huey

Participant
    @billfromoz

G’day Huey…
    I’ll be in Canberra for Xmas.. Like to meet you and family for coffee, chardonay?.

Need a committee to help me with fund raising.
    World Vision Australia have given me 2 Projects that the Aussie Govt. will match $3 for each $1 I raise…..HELP

My idea is to get schools/kids in Aussie to sponsor
    Would like to raise US$100k. Any help appreciated.

I have W V authority to “earmark” a % for Quang Nam Province and Binh Ba. But after the typhoons next year. I will buy a second hand Russian Minsk bike for $400 to do the trip. 2,500 km in total.
    I need sponsors at US$40 km…to get US$100k..
    Aussie Govt. adds $300k…Total Aussie$500k +

Any ideas please?

Cheers

Bill

Bill O’Mara
    [email protected]

Participant
    @huey

Hi Bill,

I often help people directly to make sure they get it and get 100%. I’m not good in organising things.

Can you arrange for donations to be tax-deductible ? It’s easier to raise money. Get school kids to sponsor is a good idea. You can also approach VN religion groups in each city to help out. This forum can sponsor you as well. We are all rich in money or in heart. Can I be the lucky 1st to sponsor you? How about 10c/km from me?

Regards

Huey

Participant
    @billfromoz

G’day Huey…

Huey…No1 Sponsor…@10c km = $250 Thaks Huey xxx

Huey… how about you start a new post… in Investments, cause it’s all about Property and People.

World Vision will receipt funds and Tax Deductible…Payment on verification of trip and km covered… in 2004…please don’t forget the Aussie Govt has agreed to back me another $3 for every $1 I raise

Cheers

Bill

Bill O’Mara
    [email protected]

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.