All Topics / General Property / +ve CF are There

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of HotRodHotRod
    @hotrod

Forumites

The +ve CF deals are there.

Closed one on Saturday morning after speaking to my friendly REA whilst watching my kids do swimming lessons. Took all of half an hour from being told to getting a verbal yes. Paperwork now underway.

So easy when you have the raport between you and the agent. Got it for 93% asking and should give me a CoC return of 23% for an annual return of $2000. Rent could increase by $60pw in the next couple of months and with about $10K worth of work, increase its FMV by about $60K.

The deals are there. Just keep looking and building raport.

Profile photo of k_sonterk_sonter
    @k_sonter

Congratulations,

I am finding it hard to find +ve CF properties in my area (Gold Coast – Coffs Harbour NSW, Aust). Where did you find that property?

In my area there is a big boom property is doubling in value over a 6 – 12 month period.

You say build repore with agents, very good idea? I am an Agent……still cant find +ve CF properties. All the properties I have looked have beed within 10 min drive to the beach, do you think I should go further inland?

Profile photo of HotRodHotRod
    @hotrod

This property was in northern country WA.

Actually flew up there and spent a day looking at the town and looking at what your dollar can get and your returns when I got my first 2. Must have given him the impression that I meant business or something cause he is on the blower as soon as there is a property that fits my criteria.

This one I just got did not fit all my criteria but the rental return will make up for not meeting all my other criteria.

Just phoned him to see how he was, and lo and behold, another deal!

Profile photo of kelvinhkelvinh
    @kelvinh

Good stuff Hot Rod
    Really glad to hear there still out there …
    I too am lookin up north WA… and thinkin of flyin up to have a look…but wont till i can find something that is almost a definite…
    If you have any hints in tips about up north drop me a line….

Regards

Kelvin
    [email protected]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.